Thursday, January 24, 2013

Mont Bleu Swarovski Crystals

Beginning of this year, 2013, I was blessed to receive a package from Mont Bleu. If you don't know Mont Bleu,

"Mont Bleu Ltd Company is one of the world leading suppliers of glass nail files. Our glass nail files are made of high quality Czech glass; they are decorated by patterns, or by Swarovski crystals. At present our company is growing, and we became one of the main producers of the accessories decorated with original Swarovski crystals in Europe."

I took the quote from the website, because they said it better than I could. I was fortunate to work with them last year, 2012, and received wonderful accessories. I reviewed one of their glass nail files, and compact mirror. I highly recommend their products. Now only is the accessories gorgeous, they're great quality products! So when I received the package this year, I was shocked with the amount of accessories they sent me.

I received two glass nail files, earring, Tweezer, and a pen.

The first glass nail file is Swarovski glass nail file W-M5. I could be wrong because there's a slight change in order of the crystal colors (not really noticeable), but the design is the same. This is the closest one I could find with the same design from the website.
Here's a closer look of the crystals. Isn't it gorgeous!?! I just adore blue, my favorite color, crystals.
This is the second glass nail file I received. I could not find the same design on the website, but they have a Zodiac line if you are interested.
Here's a closer look at the crystal. Yes, I'm a Taurus. They asked me through e-mail, but I wasn't sure for what reason. Now I know and I think it's such a sweet gesture! :)

I will not be reviewing their glass nail files in a future post since I already reviewed one. If you're a professional or someone who enjoys doing nail art, I highly recommend glass nail files. Once you use glass nail files, other are not in comparable!

Here's the Tweezer I received. I believe it's Swarovski Tweezers CT-1.2 Purple, but again not 100% sure. The color and the crystals match, but the shape of the Tweezer is different. I will review this in a future post so my readers can know how the Tweezers match up to other Tweezers I own.

Accessories weren't the only things they sent me. I receive a studded earring. Oh mi goodness, I have to say this is my favorite piece from the package! They're just extremely gorgeous!!! Again, I'm not 100% sure but it looks like it's Austrian Crystal Earrings EMB11.3.
Here's a closer look at the earring. Yes, the colors are versatile. It all depends on what angle you look at. Gorgeous! I will not review this product but it's a great quality product. I highly recommend it!

The last thing I received was a pen. It's Pen with Swarovski Blue on White PFS-1BL.
A closer look at the crystal at the top of the pen.
Here's a look at the tip of the pen. It looks like it would be a medium-tip, but it's actually fine-tip. This will make a great gift for anyone!

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are given to me. I am not affiliated with any company nor getting paid to advertise any products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

8 comments:

sleepandwater said...

I've never even heard of a glass file before! The crystal-studded and star sign designs are cute :)

Andrea said...

I only use glass files! They're so much better for your nails than regular files. Thanks for sharing!

Elsawati Dewi said...

wow you're lucky to get the gift!

http://oldsunday.blogspot.com/

Ahleessa said...

After using glass nail files, you cannot go back to using the others. It's amazing how quick, sharp glass nail files are.


What day are you born?

Ahleessa said...

I feel the same way. Thank you! :)

Jamie Panganiban said...

I'm april 23! You? I don't use nail files. Well, i pretty much neglect my nails. I only cut them when they get long. I only apply polish on my toes. Hahaha nothing for my hand nails.


Which shade did you get for the l'oreal bb cream? I hope you like it. It's an "okay" US bb cream. Nothing too special in my opinion. And I go agree, you need a darker bronzer during summer time. That's when I use the hoola bronzer. But I feel like I get slimmer during the summer time so I don't need bronzer. Hahaha and its so hot! I hate wearing makeup during those times

Ahleessa said...

May 18.


I'm not too sure which shade I got for L'Oreal BB Cream. I'm still waiting for it to arrive so I can test it out... hehe~ I'll tell you once I receive it if I remember. It's actually the first American BB Cream I'm trying out. I've been spoiled with Asian BB Creams. For that reason when US came out with their own, I didn't even think about it.

Ahleessa said...

Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...