Monday, October 17, 2011

Mont Bleu Crystal Nail File in LE-8

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me to review. I am not affiliated with any company nor getting paid to advertise any products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Mont Bleu is a website that sells crystallized items like compact mirrors, jewelries, and glass nail files. I was fortunate to receive one of their most popular items, glass nail files. They gave me an opportunity to choose any nail files, and I really like their Luxury Edition. Unfortunately, the one I wanted was not in stock. They told me they only had three styles available from that line. I choose one of the three which was Crystal Nail File LE-8. I like how simple the design is, but I wasn't too sure what to expect. Now that I've been using it for some time, I think it's time to review.

Product Review: Mont Bleu Crystal Nail File in LE-8

Where can you purchase this: design-glassware.com
Price: $18.41 for 10 g

Description from online: 
Hand Made with Crystallized Swarovski Elements.
Famous Czech glass.
Best quality.
If a long time to use the Glass Nail Files nails will become stronger and healthier. Taste once this Nail file will not want another.
My thoughts: To be honest, I was not too sure what to expect but was excited to get this cute glass nail file! From the pictures, they look gorgeous or at least to me. :)
When I received the package, I opened the box to find only this inside. It's a plastic container for jewelries. I was not too sure what to think at this moment since the plastic container was not the most appealing. I was also shocked there was no business card or a piece of paper describing the company or the item. :/
Once I opened the box, I was a little more impressed. I like the black velvet. I'm not too sure about the gold on the sides on top of the velvet. It's not the most appealing. Then again I shouldn't be so concerned about the box. It's only packaging. :X

The glass nail, on the other hand, impressed me! The filing part is sharp and the file is nicely made. I think they did a great job. :)
The crystals are shiny (you cannot tell from the picture, but they're better in person), nicely placed, and it looks very professional.
On the back, you can see the backs of the crystals. It's not messy looking at all. It's actually a pretty decent looking glass nail file. :)

After admiring the glass nail file for some time, I finally used it. Oh mi goodness, it's so sharp! It only takes one grind for the nails to look nice. It's a lot better quality than the file the nail clippers come with. Yeah, I use those. :X

Pros:
* Simple design.
* Professionally made.
* Good quality file.
* Many choices.
* Comes with a velvet pouch; you can carry.
* It's quick on the nails.
* Sharpens the nails quickly.

Cons:
* Not the most attractive packaging.
* No instruction on the company or the glass nail file.

Would I repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4/5 Tobey's Paws

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me to review. I am not affiliated with any company nor getting paid to advertise any products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

5 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

I really need to give one of these a try - my nails have been so ragged lately!

Jen said...

That seems pointless to put it on a nail file.. wouldn't that make it harder to file nails when you're holding it? Even though it does seem very cute & girly when it's all blinged up!

Unknown said...

This crystallized one is cute! I have a glass nail file from Sephora that I really like. After using glass files, I'll never go back to emery boards again :D

Anonymous said...

aww how cute! I don't own any nail files..!!

Anna said...

i got a nailtek crystal filer, and its the best!

xoxo elle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...