Scented Body Butter in Coconut Lime Verbana: The first time I applied this body butter I was not optimistic. It's very light. It did not feel like a cream/butter. It felt more like a lotion which isn't thick enough for this winter weather for my dry skin. Let me tell you I was so wrong about this product! I'm amazed for a light consistency product is better than a lot of thicker products out there. It kept me moist a lot longer than most products I have tried.
Aveeno Positively Ageless Lifting & Firming Eye Cream: This eye cream is on the thicker consistency and it works well for aging skin like myself. It applies smoothly, as well as, melts into your skin. I also like that it comes in a tube rather than a container. It's sanitary safe and it works well!
Revlon PhotoReady Primer + Shadow Palette in Metropolitan: I already reviewed this product. What can I say about this palette other than I love it! If you're not into glitter/shiny eyeshadows, I highly do not recommend this product. It lasts all day and it reminds me of Japanese palettes.
Holika Holika Love Fantasy Blush in Pink: I also reviewed this product. Not only is the packaging cute, it applies smoothly and last all day long. What more can you ask from a blush!
November Finished Product
Would repurchase: Yes!
Since it's almost Christmas and the holidays, I have a small giveaway. I want to thank my readers who have stayed with me. Thank you so much!!! :)
Prize: One reader will win Victoria's Secret Luminous Mineral Blush Duo in Swoon
Giveaway Dates: December 2, 2012 at 12:00 a.m. PST to December 22, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. EST (Eastern time)
How to enter:
1. You must be a public follower of my blog with Google username (I will check). PLEASE do not just follow for the giveaway and then once the giveaway is over, stop following. It's just not polite!!!
2. Open to everyone including international.
3. You must be 18 years or older. If you're younger than 18, please get your parent's permission.
4. The winner will be drawn with a random number generator. You have 48 hours to contact me at aly_4realz (at) hotmail (dot) com or else a new winner will be chosen.
1. Post a comment on this blog "How I should improve my blog?" (+2)
2. Follow my Facebook page. (+1)
3. Follow my Twitter page. (+1)
4. Re-tweeting the giveaway daily. (+1 daily)
5. Posting the giveaway on your blog. (+1)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my own money except for b.liv, Scented, Aveeno, and The Body Shop. I am not affiliated with any company nor getting paid to advertise any products. This post is written with my honest opinion.