Please don't forget to enter Zoya Nail Polish Set Giveaway. It ends August 18, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. EST (Eastern time).
GlossyBox USA premier in April of this year, 2012. They are a well known "global leader in prestige beauty sampling subscription services" currently in 19 countries. I was fortunate to receive the April GlossyBox. You can read my experience and what I received for that month.
For this post, it's on my July GlossyBox.
Glossy Mag Online. It's filled with articles on beauty news, global trends, and wellness.
* Sebastian Color Ignite Multi Tone Conditioner ($16.95 for 6.6 oz): This micro-bubble conditioner whips, wraps and wows your strands leaving your hair with long-lasting color and vibrant shine.
* Alessandro International Pedix Heel Rescue Balm ($18.50 for 100 mL): This foot cream oil imported exclusively from Germany provides intensive protection and nourishes skin, leaving it soft and supple.
* Senna Cosmetics Double Dose Lip Lacquer ($22 for 0.34 oz): This extremely shiny gloss formula contains light reflecting pigments that make your lips appear fuller and hydrated. Vitamins and Jojoba Oil add extra conditioning to your pout.
* Ofra Cosmetics Universal Eyebrow Pencil ($10 for 0.04 oz): Created with a Beeswax base for an effortless and long lasting application this water resistant pencil is perfect for even the most sensitive eyes.
* Special surprise: Caswell-Massey Almond and Aloe Hand & Body Emulsion ($24 for 10 oz): Softens and moisturizes dehydrated skin. The pure sweet almond oil will leave your skin feeling like smooth as velvet.
I will review the products more thoroughly in future posts.
You should check out their FaceBook page! They are giving out two boxes each day from other GlossyBox countries during the Olympic games.
Thank you GlossyBox!!! :)
Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are given to me by GlossyBox. I am not affiliated with any company nor getting paid to advertise any products. This post is written with my honest opinion.