London 2012 Summer Olympics
Is everyone excited about the Summer Olympics? Who are you rooting for? Which competition are you looking forward to? The Summer Olympics happen every four years, and the athletes endure through a lot to prepare for the Olympics. They have to go through long hours of practices, be diligent, confident, and so on. It's tough on their body emotionally, mentally, and physically. I recently found out that some of the inspirational athletes use Aveeno!
Here's a clip of Mariya Koroleva and Mary Killman of the U.S. Synchronized Swim Team expressing their love for Aveeno Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturizer for its effectiveness in helping them overcome dreaded red, blotchy skin or what they call "Pool Face."
Aveeno made a list of some of their gold medal winning beauty solutions. Here they are...
* Pure Renewal 2in1: sulfate-free, easy, one-step shampoo & conditioner that gently cleanses hair for softness and manageability
* Ultra-Calming Makeup Removing Wipes: gentle, soft wipes that remove dirt, oil, makeup and even stubborn mascara
- Note: This is a new product! I uploaded a picture that I received since I could not find a picture on the website.
* Positively Nourishing Body Wash: enhanced with anti-oxidants and a fresh, light fragrance transforming your shower into an at-home spa
- Note: This is a picture of their Hydrating formula. They have the body wash in Hydrating, Calming, and Smoothing.
* Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30: hypoallergenic and noncomedogenic with UVA/UVB protection that evens tone and texture while providing light coverage
Aveeno is kind enough to offer one of my readers their very own gold worthy products!
How to enter:
1. You must be a public follower of my blog with Google username (I will check). PLEASE do no just follow for the giveaway and then once the giveaway is over, stop following. It's just not polite!!!
2. It's open to people living in U.S.
3. You must be 18 years or older. If you're younger than 18, please get your parents permission.
4. The giveaway will end in two weeks, August 11, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. EST (Eastern time).
5. The winner will be drawn with a random number generator. You have 48 hours to contact me at aly_4realz (at) hotmail (dot) com or else a new winner will be chosen.
1. Following my Facebook page (+2).
2. Following my Twitter (+1).
3. Re-tweeting the giveaway daily (+1 each day).
4. Posting the giveaway on your blog (+1).
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are pictures taken from Aveeno. I am not affiliated with any company nor getting paid to advertise any products. The post is written with my honest opinion.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thank you Aveeno for a great giveaway!!! :)