I've been using this mascara from Maybelline about a little more than a month. I think it's time to review.
Product Review: Maybelline Lash Stiletto
Where to purchase: drugstores, retail chains, and online at maybelline.com
Made in USA
Description on the back:
* Sweep Grip & Extend Brush upwards from root to tip to grasp each lash and coat from every angle to achieve extreme length and shine. Continue building lashes until you reach your desired look. Do not let dry between coats. Repeat for lower lash line.
* For a truly dramatic, wide-eyed look, curl your lashes with Maybelline New York eyelash curler before applying mascara.
* Removes easily with soap and water or Maybelline New York Expert Eyes Eye Makeup Remover Towelettes.
* Ophthalmologist tested.
* Contact lens safe.
My thoughts: I truly love how it curls each lashes instead of clunking them together like most mascaras I have experienced. The only thing I didn't like about this mascara is how my lashes fall as I apply them. For that reason, we Asians need waterproof mascaras... hehe~
* Coat each lashes.
* Love the gorgeous packaging. It looks like stilettos... hehe~
* Comfortable wand.
* Not waterproof.
* Falls as soon as I apply it.
Would I buy this again? Maybe, in waterproof if they make some.
Rating: 3.5/5 Tobey's Paws
I can't leave without showing you how the mascara looks on me... hehe~ :P
The last time I did a mascara review couple of you guys mentioned my EOTD. I decided to post for the fun of it... lol~ :P
What I used:
MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
Urban Decay Palette:
* Maui Wowie on the top lid and bottom inner corner
* Smog on the outer "V," crease, and bottom 2/3
CG Sugar Rush as highlight
L'oreal HIP Color Truth Cream Eyeliner in Midnight Blue
Smashbox Cream Eye Liner Duo in Smashing Beacon on the inner corner (white side)
Maybelline Lash Stiletto
Speaking of mascaras, check out my other reviews (click here)!!! I did one in Hard Candy and CoverGirl LashBlast Luxe Mascara in 840 Black Platinum. Anyways, going back to Maybelline Lash Stiletto. I spoke too soon about having a waterproof one... lol~ I just noticed a new stand at Walgreens!... wheee~
They also came out with precision eyeliner!... wheee~
I also saw another stand at Walgreens that stood out that I'm looking forward to trying... hehe~
L'oreal HIP are coming out with 5 matte eyeshadow duo, 3 metallic eyeshadow duo, and 6 chrome eyeliner pencil... woo hoo~ I'm so looking forward to trying the green matte duo and the metallics.... hehe~ :)
I'm going to end this post with a video of Tobey.
Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.