Wednesday, January 14, 2009

More OPI Nail Polishes and Cosmetics Settlement

I went to Ulta this week, and saw some stuff that interest me in their clearance section. I just couldn't refuse... hehe~ :P
(L-R: Kyoto Pearl, Teal the Cows Come Home, summer tote bag, Don't Toy With Me!, and Ulta hand cream)

They had an OPI Get Carried Away kit (I believe it's a summer collection) for $4.99. How can you not pass this opportunity!!! :X One nail polish of OPI goes up to $8.50. With this kit, you get two OPI nail polishes and a bag... woo hoo~ It was a steal that I couldn't refuse!!! :)

Since I knew I was going to check out Ulta, I printed out a coupon for $3.50 off if I buy $10 worth of stuff. For that reason I bought another OPI nail polish, Don't Toy With Me!, for $4.99. I thought these would be good enough for the coupon, but nope... eek~

The salesperson suggested I buy the Ulta Christmas hand cream since they're 40 cents so I can use the coupon. So that's what I ended up buying... hehe~


I got an e-mail on Monday telling me the cosmetics settlement finally went through. I don't know how this work, but I think it's a first come first basis. The only reason why I got an e-mail is because I signed up for this long time ago. You guys should check out the site at http://www.cosmeticssettlement.com. I don't think it hurts... hehe~ ;) It starts next Tuesday, January 20th.

The places they are offering at are Bergdorf Goodman, Bergner’s, Bloomingdale’s, Boston Store, Carson Pirie Scott, Dillard’s, Gottschalks, Herberger’s, Macy’s, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Parisian, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Younkers.

The things you can get are...

Boucheron (USA) Ltd.
:
* Femme Eau de Toilette (1 ounce/30 ml)

Chanel, Inc.:
* Coco Mademoiselle body lotion (3.4 fluid oz)

Christian Dior Perfumes, Inc.
:
* J’Adore Eau de Parfum (15 ml)

Clarins U.S.A., Inc.
(customers will have a choice of ONE of two products, while supplies last):
* Clarins Energizing Morning Cream (30 ml)
* Clarins Beauty Flash Bomb (30 ml)

Conopco, Inc.
(distributed by Coty, Inc. on behalf of Conopco, Inc.) (customers will have a choice of ONE of three products, while supplies last):
* Calvin Klein Euphoria Bath and Shower Crème (6.7 oz)
* Vera Wang Princess Body Polish (5 oz)
* Lovely Sarah Jessica Parker Shower Gel (6.7 oz)

The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
(customers will have a choice of ONE of two products, while supplies last):
* Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair (15 ml/0.5 oz)
* Clinique Moisture Surge (30 ml/1 oz)

Guerlain, Inc.
:
* My Insolence Eau de Toilette (15 ml)

L’Oréal USA, Inc.
(formerly known as Cosmair, Inc.) (customers will have a choice of ONE of eight products, while supplies last):
* Lancôme UV Expert 20
* Lancôme Cils Design Pro Mascara
* Lancôme Fatale Mascara
* Lancôme Courbe Virtuose Mascara
* Lancôme Primordial Skin Defense
* Ralph Lauren Romance Shower Gel (6.7 oz.)
* Giorgio Armani ACM Shower Gel (6.7 oz)
* Lancôme Hypnôse Shower Gel

Parfums Givenchy, Inc.
:
* Very Irresistible Givenchy Eau de Toilette (15 ml)

Tell me what you get later!!! :)

13 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

I wonder what you'll have for dinner hehehe

Lucky gal for having clearance for OPI!!!! and that bag is super cute!

fuzkittie said...

I can't wait to get my freebie! Hahaha.

Neeyuh said...

Nice stuff you got!! I love sales!

I did a post on the icing nail polishes so you can see what I thought of them. =)

Unknown said...

Nice haul! I'll definitely get the free stuff!

Neeyuh said...

I just edited the post, I knew I was forgetting something!

I went almost 2 weeks without any chipping so it has really good staying power!

Unknown said...

whaaaaat?! they sell OPI in a 2 pack for only $4.99? that is definitely a steal! i've never gone to Ulta in SD before. but I always wanted to & now that I see your haul, I feel like going now! hahaha. thnx for sharing [:

Mona said...

amazing deal on the opi polishesss!

miemiemie said...

oh i saw that makeup settlement thing on soompi forums. haha too bad for me i'm not in the us..

i've always wanted to try dark nail polish on my hands but my bf hates that..he even got mad at me for wearing dark red nailpolish on my toes..he told me i looked like a slut..tsk,which is basically annoying..he tells me not to curl my hair..wear eyeshadow..put mascara..wtf! :( sorry for ranting here..

Yumeko said...

woo great bargain haul
good job and printing the coupon out too! [is ur printer fixed]

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry aly! the "aly" in my chatbox was me! i was replying to you but screwed up when i wrote it. lol. sorry we didn't get to chat last night. i had gotten on in the afternoon but you weren't on. then i got on and you were off. i went to bed EARLY last night. i was soooooooooo tired!!! catch you on there later??

Vanessa M. said...

too cool! i dont even know where an ULTA is around me lol

Anonymous said...

I love when salespeople are nice and they actually do their job and help you get the best deal, or even help you in general~

I had planned on doing my nails purple again, so I haven't tried it out, but Monday I will be~! Can't wait cause its looking goood in that bottle :P

and lucky you guys on getting a freebie! I do agree freebies are freebies, no matter what state they come in :P

paperdollrevenge said...

Teal The Cows Come Home is such a cute name and color! Great deal and how awesome you had a coupon too!

Wow so for that settlement, what do we have to do? Do we just go to the stores? I can't tell from the link, sorry!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...