Sunday, January 11, 2009

China Glaze, OPI, Essie Haul, Goodies, and Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual

Yesterday was a good day! Not only because I got goodies to show, but I got to spend time with my makeup buddy!!! :) I went over to her place and we spent time chatting, as well as, going nail polish shopping. She showed me two beauty stores that sell cheap China Glaze, OPI, Essie, Orly, etc. Now for the haul, and PLEASE don't be shocked because I am... lol~ :X

China Glaze:
(L-R: Martini Lunch,Thataway, Sex on the Beach, Thistle, Lady Sings the "Hues," Lubu Heels, Ruby Pumps, and Emotion)

I bought the first six at one store for $2 each and they had a deal buy 5 get 1 free deal... woo hoo~ So basically, it's like $1.67 each. :) The seventh one I bought it at another store for $2.50. I think it's still good since at Sally Beauty it's $3.25 each.

The last two I bought it at Sally Beauty this past week for $3.25 each with membership of course.

OPI and Essie:
(L-R: OPI Ink,Catherin the Grape, Before You Leap, Curry Up Don't Be Late, Yoga-ta Get this Blue!, Natural Nail Base Coat, Girls Just Want to Play, Baby It's "Coal" Outside!, and Essie Blanc)

I didn't take the picture correctly... lol~ :X The first, third, fifth, and the sixth I got it for $3.75 each. The second and fourth for $4 each. They were both from different beauty store. I also got the Essie for $2.75.

I bought the last two OPI at Ulta during their clearance sale. They're from the Toyland Collection. I also used the 30% off coupon and each came out to $3 something.

My makeup buddy also gave me stuff... woo hoo~ It's not shown here but I also got samples of MAC and La Femme pigments.

Thank you makeup buddy!!! I had a blast with you! :)


When I came back home, I saw a package on my desk. You don't know how excited I was!!! :) I've been waiting for this book since I won it from Toma's contest.
The first thing I did is open it and skim through the pages. Words cannot express how great the book is! It has detailed information with pictures. I took a picture of the inside so you can have a speak peak.
I can't wait to really sit down and read page by page! This was an added bonus to a wonderful day.

Thank you Toma!!! I really love it! :)

21 comments:

fuzkittie said...

Look at all those pretty polish colors~~

Anonymous said...

ooooooooh nice haul! i don't have a big polish haul since my mom has the polishes at her place. lol. i can't wear any anyway! but you picked some pretty colors. i think i'm gonna do a yellow/green tutorial instead. the pink/silver didn't look too hot. or not on me. lol.

Sofia said...

Awesome n/p haul I love all ur goodies!!

that book is awesome I want it!!

kawaiikao said...

that book is amazing and i love the pictures! congrats on your win!

Jnie said...

Omg....*drool*

paperdollrevenge said...

Wow!!! Now that's smart shopping! How fun and exciting for you, and congrats on your winning the contest!

I don't know how the invites work, maybe they're only for MAC stores (are standalone stores considered MAC Pro stores?)...but I'm sure you could get one too, just ask when you're at the store! Go now...'cause mine says to RSVP by January 27th. =)

Can't wait to see your nails with all of these pretty new colors!

Anonymous said...

okay, black and orange. i will do that tomorrow. i just didn't like the pink for me. it looked like i got punched in the eye. lol.

AskMeWhats said...

Lovely hauls! you are lucky! we don't have those here...OPI or China glaze are super expensive down here..so enjoy it :)

About the garlic rice, the garlic isn't too strong but it has a very nice hint of garlic on rice and it tastes awesome :) try it! :) sauteed a lot of garlic then put on an "old rice' or something, then top it again with crunchy garlic :) with a little salt ..yeah do not forget that :)

raz said...

I drooled while seeing those pics at soompi!
Really liking Martini Lunch
Gorgeous haul!

Anonymous said...

Ooops that comment was me...
the one about liking martini!

Kimberly said...

how funnnnnn!
Polishes for daysssss and i love the names of them ALL!!!
I just jumped on the OPI band wagon thanks to Trinh. I'm so excited I'm conditioning and doing my nails tonite. PUWAHAHAHAH

and LUCKY DUCKY, that book, I've been wanting to get it too!!! tell me how u like it!!!

Yumeko said...

ooh more nail polish
cant wait to see wat looks u create!!!

Mona said...

ohh the polishes look good! i want catherine the grape too! :P

Anonymous said...

how do you like the two faced lip injection, lady? i love that stuff. i use that and duwop's lip venom. i'm gonna work on your black/orange today!

Alexandra said...

I love the sound of that book! Promise to update if it's worth the buy! ;)

Tammy said...

I'm drooling over all of your China Glaze!!! I want some..lol..I don't think I have any Vietnamese places near me..Sally's is pretty much it! I'll be going today for some..as of right now I only want 2. =)

I also have the BB book, I LOVE IT!!! So many great tips..I'm going to be taking pics and sharing some of the tips I learned on my blog.

Fabuless Beauty said...

I received that book for Xmas and love it!

Lily said...

you got a great deal!! i think i'm gonna check out the sally's near my house. i never think to go there lol

Vanessa M. said...

dang!!! great polishe s*sigh* wish i could be like you hehe love the very first one! im gna look that one up!!! hehe

Shen said...

wow!! i love that page!! i need this!! :)

Jasmin said...

Ahh... China glaze.. I so want to try it ! I have OPI's, but not China glaze.. Love the colors !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...