Please don't forget to enter Pacifica Eyeshadows Giveaway. It ends April 26, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. PST (Pacific time).
When I went to a Korean/Japanese market, I saw some masks from Dermal. I remember one reader telling me this is one of the best brand Korean masks she have tried. For that reason, I grab some.
Product Review: Dermal Collagen Essence Mask in Herb, Green Tea, Aloe, Rose, and Red Ginseng
Where to purchase: Korean market and online at amazon.com
Price: $1 for 23 g
Made in Korea/Japan
Description from the package:
1. It is a simple sheet type essence mask offering your skin direct nutrition and after using, it is possible for you to go out without washing your face.
2. Compared to other masks, you can feel the difference immediately when using dermal collagen essence mask only once and it includes a high quality mask sheet which sticks to your face very well.
3. Herb: It contains several kinds of Herb extract such as lavender, rosemary, oregano and etc. thus it is effect for skin refreshment, relieving stress and calming your tired skin and it keeps the skin always soft.
Green Tea: It contains Green Tea extract which restores your sensitive skin caused by ultraviolent rays effectively and it keeps skin clean and smooth.
Aloe: It contains Aloe extract which is good for skin soothing and moisturizing. It moisturizes dried skin from daily life and it keeps the skin always clean and smooth.
Rose: It contains Rose water which naturally alms a modern's tired skin and it provides dried skin suitable moisture thus it keeps the skin fresh and healthy all day long.
Red Ginseng: It contains Red Ginseng extract which is very effective for skin revitalization thus it keeps your tired and troubled skin smooth and elastic. Also, the Red Ginseng extracts is effective for cleaning and moisturizing effects thus it keeps your skin clean and soft.
4. Vitamin E and Collagen - It provides your tired skin nutrition and makes your skin healthy and bright.
5. When you put mask sheet on your face, it makes you feel cool and it keeps your tired skin elastic.
Thoughts: When it comes to mask, I'm open to try anything.
Now for my overall opinion... First of all, they all have scents. Most of them smelled like they're suppose to; Aloe, Rose, and Red Ginseng. The other two, Herb and Green Tea, didn't but they did smell plant-like. With that said, the scent wasn't strong. I noticed the scent for couple of minutes while wearing the masks. After couple of minutes, I either got used to the scent or they just disappeared. Secondly, the dimensions of the masks are on the wide side. This is good for people with wide face. The chin area is also long. I wish the forehead area was longer, as well as, the nose. I rather have masks that are big and wide than not hydrating certain parts of the face. That's just a preference. Third, the masks are on the thick side. It makes it easy to unfold knowing you won't rip the sheet. It's also full of essence. There some leftover in the packaging which is great to hydrate the neck and chest area after you mask. Lastly and when it comes to masks, I look for hydrating. I'm not a big fan of whitening and I don't need masks that help with acne. I need hydration to prevent aging, as well as, help the fine lines from dehydration. With all masks, I noticed my skin looks youthful and less noticeable fine lines right after. I tend to look for masks that made a difference the next morning. My skin still looked youthful, hydrated, and less noticeable fine lines.
* Slight scent that disappears after couple minutes.
* Wide dimension.
* Thick, sturdy sheets; easy to unfold without ripping.
* Full of essence.
* Leftover essence in the packaging.
* Looked youthful.
* Less noticeable fine lines.
* Short forehead and nose area.
Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating: 4/5 Tobey's Paws
Other sheet masks reviewed/swatched:
Cosline Inside Refrigerator Ice Mask
Etude House Essence Mask
Missha Real Essential Sheet Mask
Nature Republic Given By Nature Mask
Purederm Essence Mask
The Face Shop Real Nature Mask
TonyMoly Essential Mask Sheet Pack
Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.