Tuesday, April 28, 2015

ERA Ageless Starter Kit

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me to review. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I am fortunate to work with ERA Ageless.

I received ERA Starter Kit. If you have never heard of ERA Ageless...

"At ERA, we are committed to providing the highest quality skincare to fight aging the natural way. Our treatments are certified organic and contain natural botanical oils to treat fine lines and wrinkles.

ERA Ageless was founded on the belief that every woman deserves to put their best face forward every day. Through our philosophy of preventative medicine, ERA strives not only to reverse the signs of aging once they appear, but slow down the aging process all together without harsh chemicals.

ERA treatments are uniquely formulated for each area of the face in order to produce the most effective results. Each of our products is subject to a rigorous five year research and development period that is cruelty-free in order to bring our consumers the best possible product.

ERA ageless aids in the skins natural healing properties, supplementing the production of collagen, elastin, and essential oils that begin to waver as we age. Jojoba seed oil and Rose Hips aids in promoting the regeneration of healthy skin cells. This is combined with a Liposome complex that restores the skins natural protective layer, promoting the production of collagen.

Through our commitment the most naturally effective treatments for over thirty years, ERA's patented formulas provide unparalleled toning and rejuvenation for your skin. In combination with our experienced staff, each skincare plan is individually designed for the best possible results. Come see us in store or online and join us in ushering in a new ERA, made for the modern woman."

I got this from the website. They said it better than I ever could!
Product Review: ERA Starter Kit

Where to purchase: online at eraagelessfuture.com
Price: $149.99

Thoughts: When I first received this, I wasn't too sure what to expect but I was excited!
Here's a closer picture of the samples.
It comes with two Repair & Restore Facial Peeling Gel. "ERA's uniquely formulated facial peeling gel works with natural ingredients to protect your skin and enhance its natural glow. Reveal tighter, younger looking skin with active ingredients like Vitamin K and Alfalfa extract to tighten pores, remove dead skin cells, and absorb excess oil. Repair & Restore works with your skins natural oils to stimulate cell production and aid in diminishing the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Skin appears more taut and bright after use."
Here's how the product looks on my hand.
Here's how the peeling gel looks on me. It reminds me of Korean spas and how they rub off dead skin.
It comes with one Complete Renew & Recharge Elastin & Beta Carotene Mask. "Wrapped in this luxurious soft and creamy mask, the skin feels velvety smooth. This mask contains a specialized blend of natural ingredients which may promote lifting and firming to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles."
Here's a swatch of the product on my hand.
Here's how the mask looks on me.
The next product is  Concentrated Age Defence Facial Serum. "Superior fast acting organic flora transforms skin in seconds from saggy and tired to lifted and refreshed. The unique formula goes beyond lifting to revitalize and boost cell renewal bringing back skins youthful contours."
Here's a swatch of the product on my hand. I found the serum different. Most serums are just clear but this one has dark little particles.
The next product is Firm & Lift Eye Serum.
Here's a swatch of the product on my hand.
This is Firm & Lift Eye Cream. "ERA's unique blend of thermo-mineral water, restorative natural flora, and organic oat extract combine to combat lines, wrinkles, puffiness, and dark circles around the sensitive eye area. Designed specifically for the delicate skin under the eyes, this formula is light enough to use every day while still providing intense moisture."
A swatch on my hand.
The last product is Intensive Age Defying Moisture Cream. "The perfect restorative cream for all over facial rejuvenation. Infused with a natural blend of thermo-mineral water and organic restorative flora, it helps replenish skins natural moisture barrier for younger looking skin."
Here's the final swatch of the product on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, all of them have the same scent except the eye serum. They all smell like some kind of flower. I don't know my flowers too well. The eye serum, on the other hand, is more light and spring like. I actually like this scent better than the rest. Even though I prefer one scent over the rest, I still don't mind the smell. Plus, it only lingers on the skin for couple of minutes. Secondly, I only used the samples at nights. Well, I used the peeling gel and mask once during the week. The rest I applied at nights before heading to bed. I'm not too sure why the pamphlet said to use it once a day. It was extremely easy to use and my skin suck up the product. Here's my before and after picture.

Before:
After:
During the week application, I honestly didn't notice any changes. Now that I'm comparing it through pictures, my bags under my eyes are definitely less noticeable. I also noticed less pores on my nose. Is there something else you guys notice that I don't? Lastly, I honestly think this is a product that will be more noticeable with time.

Pros:
* All around skin care starter kit.
* Organic ingredients.
* Flowery scent.
* Scent doesn't linger long.
* Easy to apply.
* Noticeable bag under the eyes.
* Diminishes pores.
* Evens out the skin tone.

Cons:
* Hard to find in stores.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me to review. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

2 comments:

Sachi said...

It's impressive you can see any difference in just a week, imagine months! Looks like a good set...but my laziness would make this waaay too much work for me lol

Ahleessa said...

I know what you mean! I'm extremely lazy and need to be better with my skin care *sigh. This is a good product for sure!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...