Thursday, August 21, 2014

Azure Naturals Ultimate C Skin Repair Serum


I am fortunate to receive a serum from Azure Naturals from Amazon.
If you are like me and have never heard of Azure Naturals, here's some information...

"Azure Naturals provides high quality facial skincare and anti-aging products using natural and organic ingredients whenever possible. We are committed to delivering the finest skin care system and making sure that our clients are 100% satisfied with the results. Our customers are looking for better health and better skin and the solutions that we develop will always be designed around these elements. We appreciate those who are taking the journey with us to return to your youth."

I got this information from a press kit. They said it better than I ever could! Now for my review...


Where to purchase: online on amazon.com
Price: $23.95 1 fl oz/ 30 mL

Made in USA

Description from the website: VITAMIN C WORKS! Our serum dramatically boosts the production of collagen, which increases your skin's rate of cellular renewal. Improved cellular turnover refines your skin's texture, while visibly plumping and firming your skin. With consistent use this will start to minimize fine lines and wrinkles. Our serum is also perfect for sun damaged skin. We have combines three of the most powerful anti-oxidants available into one serum! Vitamin C, Ferulic Acid, and Vitamin E when combined can provide up to eight-fold antioxidant protection, a 96& reduction of sunburn cells, and prevent the formation of new free radicals in sun exposed skin. This will fade age spots and dramatically improve discoloration leaving your skin with a youthful glow!
Ingredients:
Click on the picture to see the original size.
Thoughts: When I received this product, I was not too sure what to expect. I was expected, but at the same time, went in with a clean slate.
The serum comes with a dropper.
Here's a swatch of the serum on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, it has a very strong scent. Even after using it for some time, I can still smell the product while applying. I cannot distinguish the scent but it's not pleasing to my nose. Even though I'm not keen on the scent, it doesn't bother me. Secondly, I love how serums come in a pump or a dropper. It makes it easy too grab the amount you need, as well as, it's sanitary safe. I also love that the dropper doesn't drop extra products on the side. Third, it's easy to use. It's not greasy on the skin and my skin absorbs this product quickly. It leaves a smooth, hydrated texture. Honestly, I thought this product wasn't working. I didn't notice much while using this product. I haven't been feeling the best this week. For some odd reason, my body is extremely tired. I cannot keep my eyes open and I need to take naps. It also hasn't helped with my skin and skincare regimen. I kind of stopped using the serum and I noticed how flaky my skin has become. My skin has been dried and not the most pleasing. I realized after this week this product has helped my skin feel hydrated and alert.

Pros:
* They use natural ingredients.
* Organic.
* Vitamin C.
* Comes with a dropper; sanitary safe.
* Full control of the dropper.
* Travel-friendly.
* Not greasy.
* Not oily.
* Absorbs quickly onto the skin.
* Hydrates the skin.

Cons:
* Can only be purchased on Amazon.
* Not the best scent.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4/5 Tobey's Paws

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

Kim A. said...

I hope you feel better soon! Serums are great for the skin. Usually they're odorless so I'm surprised with this one. Sounds great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...