Disclaimer: Press Release
AVEENO® Global Brand Ambassador, Jennifer Aniston showed off her glowing skin at Thursday's New York City premier for "We're the Millers." Aniston's celebrity make-up artist, Angela Levin, created the star's natural look with the help of AVEENO® products. Read on for insider beauty secrets from Angela Levin to recreate Aniston's effortless look!
Jennifer Aniston Premiere Look for "We're the Millers" NYC on August 1st
By Celebrity Make-up Artist Angela Levin
* I started the day by prepping Jen's gorgeous complexion with AVEENO® Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15 using my fingers to massage the cream into her face and neck. We were going to have a long day with red carpet moments outdoors in a hot and humid New York City, so I wanted an oil-free moisturizer that hydrates and is light-weight and this AVEENO® moisturizer is a perfect choice!
* I proceeded to apply ANGELS MAKE UP under eye treatment pads.
* My next step was a primer to maintain longevity of the makeup. I used YOUNG BLOOD mineral primer and applied it with a sponge.
* For a foundation, I chose CHANEL FACE picture perfect foundation in "O" and "J" - and using a foundation brush blended it into the skin using a circular motion - a small amount was all that was needed for the cameras.
* I primed the eye are from lid to eye brow with EDWARD BESS illuminating eye shadow base.
* For eye shadow, I used CHANEL quadra eye shadow in "spices." The lightest color was applied under the brow to create a life; the gold color on the lid and under lower lashes to brighten up the eyes. In the crease, I applied the dark mauve color in a half moon shape in the center above the eye ball - this helps give a round open look to the eyes. Then with CHANEL illusion d'ombre in "ebloui," I framed her eyes using it as an eye liner between the upper and lower lashes.
* Next, I removed the treatment pads under her eyes and dabbed AVEENO® Positively Ageless Lifting & Firming Eye Cream using my fingers. Then for concealer I used LA MERE in 03 dark.
* With a small round brush, I applied CHANEL cream blush in "revelation;" It's the perfect natural sun kissed color! I also used MEHRON translucent powder to "set" the creams.
* I used CHANEL LES BEIGES in N40 to bronze the forehead, cheeks, chin and nose, giving that sun kissed look we all love so much. Part of the reason I love this product is that it's almost matte and also a bit transparent and allows the skin to come through.
* After applying all the creams and powders, I went back to the lashes and applied three layers of Inimitable Mascara in intense black.
* To finish the look, I lined the lips with EDWARD BESS natural lip pencil.
Disclaimer: Press Release