Happy Valentine's Day!!!
I hope you have a great day. :)
AVEENO® Celebrity hairstylist, Patrick Melville, shares DIY looks for this Valentine Day. Before I show you the DIY looks, let me introduce you to Patrick Melville.
"Patrick Melville is one of the most sought-after hairstylist in the world, having created signature looks for everyone from celebrities to super models to everyday women. With a career that spans 30-plus years, Patrick is sought-after and well-respected for both his expertise and his creativity."
I got the information from his website, Patrick Melville Salon. If you're around his area Rockefeller Center, NY, you should check out his salon.
Now for his easy, step-by-step instructions that will give you a salon styled look at home!
Va-Va-Voom Half Updo:
1. Tease the hair on the root to create a little volume (not too much just enough to add a little boost)
2. Use the AVEENO® Pure Renewal™ Dry Shampoo to add hold
3. Flip hair upside down spray a little more dry shampoo to add texture to the hair
4. Flip the hair back, breaking up the strands with your fingers
5. Grab the hair from the ears and secure at the crown with a bobby pin
6. Once secured you will have height on top and break up with your fingers
Sleek High Bun:
1. Pull hair away from the face and put into a very high ponytail
2. Take a tail comb and tease the sections of the ponytail
3. Smooth over the top of the hair with a brush and twist into a top bun
4. Pin in with bobby pins to secure
5. Break up the hair with your fingers so it isn't a "perfect look" (this look is great with a high collar top... a nice combo of loose and sleek)
AVEENO® is also kind enough to offer one lucky reader to win an AVEENO® Pure Renewal™ Dry Shampoo to achieve any of the above looks!
How to enter:
1. You must be a public follower of my blog with Google username (I will check). PLEASE do not just follow for the giveaway and then once the giveaway is over, stop following. It's just not polite!!!
2. Open only to the people living in the U.S.
3. You must be 18 years or older. If you're younger than 18, please get your parent's permission.
4. The winner will be drawn with a random number generator. You have 48 hours to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or else a new winner will be chosen.
1. Follow AVEENO® Facebook page. (+1)
2. Follow my, Ahleessa, Facebook page. (+1)
3. Follow my, AhleessaC, Twitter page. (+1)
4. Re-tweeting the giveaway daily. (+1 daily)
5. Posting the giveaway on your blog. (+1)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thank you AVEENO® for the giveaway!!! :)
Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is a picture taken from AVEENO®. I am an AVEENO® Ambassador and not getting paid to advertise any products. This post is written with my honest opinion.