Monday, February 14, 2011
Happy Valentine's Day, Physicians Formula Blush, and Nom Nom Truck
I've seen so many YouTube videos, as well as, blog mentioning the Physicans Formula Happy Booster blush. I don't blame them since it's really adorable. I had to get one myself. :)
Where can you purchase: drugstore, mass retailers, and online
Price: $11.99 for 0.24 oz./ 7 g (most blushes have a $3 coupon on top that you can save)
Made in USA
Description on the back:
Brush On A Radiant Blushing Glow
* Ultra-soft and blendable blushing powder features a fresh and vibrant mix of blushing tones infused with a pop of color to create a healthy glow.
* Multi-reflective pears provide a soft iridescence to highlight, contour and add radiance to cheeks.
Experience The Mood Boosting Effect
* Infused with our Happy Boost Blend, featuring Happy Skin and Euphoryl, natural pant extracts which have been shown to promote a feeling of happiness by mimicing the effect of Endorphins and helping protect the skin from environment stress.
* The sweet scent of Violet provides a feeling of joy each time you apply.
Hypoallergenic. Paraben free. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist approved.
Other than the packaging, is this worth it? I keep hearing YouTube reviews, as well as, blogs and most people actually like this blush. This is my second blush from Physicians Formula. The first blush I received as a gift from an ex-blogger (I miss chatting with her! For some reason, we lost touch. Probably my fault. :( ). To be honest, that was actually my very first product from this brand. I fell in love and think highly of this brand. I think it's very underrated in the blogging world. Most people don't buy from this brand and I don't know why. :/ Anyways, I was really intrigued since it received good reviews.
Now that I know this blush is good, as well as, adorable; I know it's worth it or at least from what I have heard. Before I talk about the blush, let's finish talking about the packaging. Beneath the blush, there's a layer with a mirror and brush.
Now talking about the blush, it has different layers of colors depending on where you use. I like how it's versatile in color of pink/rose.
It also has a violet scent, but I don't think it's noticeable or at least to my nose. This is coming from someone who's very sensitive! I can throw up from a bad smell very easily. :X Anyways, I don't notice the smell while putting this on my cheeks.
They also said it's a Happy Booster. I don't know if I agree. It doesn't change my mood from my experience. :/ Yes, I'm happy to apply this because of the cuteness. Other than that, the minute I put this on my mood doesn't change.
Here's how the blush looks on me.
* Physicians Formula; I think the brand is pretty decent.
* Cute packaging! Who wouldn't love the different colored hearts and pink packaging.
* Has both shimmer and not shimmery parts.
* Has different layers of pink.
* Violet scent that isn't strong.
* Long lasting.
* Cheap brush.
* Not too sure about happy booster.
Would I repurchase: Yes.
Rating: 4/5 Tobey's Paws
I'm going to end this post with a picture of Vietnamese sandwich, bahn mi, from Nom Nom Truck. I've been wanting to get this for the longest time. Every time I thought I was going to go and get this sandwich, something happens. It finally happened that I got to taste this!... wheee~ :)
I definitely recommend Non Nom Truck!!! Check out their website to see if they're around you. ;)