* 1 personal microderm
* 6 exfoliating discs; 2 green (for rough skin) and 4 blue (for sensitive skin). They also come in two different sizes; small for the small areas like the face and big for big areas like the body.
* 1 electric cord
* 2 caps; large for the body and small for the face
* 1 resuable filter
Product Review: Personal Microderm
Where can you purchase this: Personal Microderm and SkinCareRx websites
Price: $177.20 (I got mine for free)
Information on the back: This is not a wannabe treatment like a cream or a scrub... it is the real thing. Professional Microdermabrasion has been around for decades and has been clinically proven to give you younger, more vibrant, glowing skin. This Personal Microderm unity uses the same aluminum oxide crystals embedded in the tip that are used in ten thousand dollar machines found at your doctor's office.
My thoughts: Before you start, you definitely need to watch the CD! Honestly, I was clueless until I saw the CD... hehe~ It made me understand the home microdermabrasion tool much better. :)
* M2 Skin Refinish: The core treatment product in the M2 line. This multi-purpose serum uses a highly-potent (20%) combination of Mandic and Malic acids taht rapidly evens out skin tone, reduces breakouts, minimizes pores, and eliminates wrinkles.
* M2 Skin Recovery Moisturizer: A featherweight, non-comedogenic moisturizer with soothing anti-inflammatory ingredients designed for healing. Skin will look fresh and hydrated with noticeable reduction in redness and irritation. Vitamins A, C, E, and D protect the skin from damaging free-radicals. Mandelic and Malic acid (4%).
To be honest, I was scared to apply this on my face. The thought of putting something acidic kind of scared me... hehe~ :X It wasn't bad and I didn't feel any weird sensation!... hehe~ The moisturizer is yellow and have a slight scent, but it's not bad at all! :)
Now for the Personal Microderm, there's actually a lot of process.
When you use this product, you need to stretch your skin with your fingers and move the Personal Microderm in a line. Don't leave this in one spot!!!! You will see a white line compared to the rest of the face. That's how you know you did that spot and you move onto other spots. For some odd reason, for me I saw pink lines... lol~ :X I might just have sensitive skin but in all honesty, it hurt the first time!!! The pain doesn't last that long thankfully, probably 5 minutes maximum, and it gets easier with each use. The pinkness it left disappears within 5 minutes as well. ;) I didn't notice any change right after but in the morning, my huge nose pores seemed smaller. If you're looking for fast result, this isn't it. It takes time and you will notice differences after each result. I also noticed smoothness on my skin. I will keep trying this and hopefully, I will see results on my freckles and sun spots. :X
* Do it yourself kit.
* Very easy to use.
* Notice of shrinking pores.
* Results show slowly but at least it shows.
* Smoother skin as each usage.
* It hurts the first time, but only for 5 minutes maximum.
Would I buy this again: Yes, but hoping I don't need too with this one I got.
Rating: 4/5 Tobey's Paws
If you want to try this product which I highly recommend, the coupon code is PMD15OFF. It's 15% off that's almost $30 off Personal Microderm. It expires December 31, 2010.
Thank you SkinCareRx for sending this product to try out!!! :)
Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post are given to me as a review from SkinCareRx. I am not affiliated with any company nor getting paid to advertise any products. This post is written with my honest opinion.