Here's a little information from their website:
Cold Plasma represents Dr. Perricone's most comprehensive and efficacious work to date.
Through Dr. Perricone's patented delivery system, Cold Plasma offers the skin all it needs for optimal health. Cold Plasma helps correct the ten most visible signs of aging: wrinkles, enlarged pores, dryness, redness, discoloration, uneven skin tone, impurities, loss of firmness, loss of smoothness, and loss of radiance.
Whatever your age or skin type, Cold Plasma delivers extraordinary results.
Not only is Cold Plasma an awesome product, it received 4.5 stars from the people who have used this product from 631 reviews! That is one really good rave!!! I know the product is expensive, but Perricone is having a current special offer - free samples of Cold Plasma.
They're giving out 1 free 0.25 oz. Cold Plasma Deluxe Sample Tube. You only need to pay for shipping ($4.95). This is really a good opportunity especially to see if your skin likes it or not.
Now for the giveaway...
How to enter:
1. You must be a follower of my blog.
2. One entry per person.
3. Open to US and Canada residents.
4. You must be 18 years or older. If you're younger than 18, please get your parent's permission.
5. You must leave a comment to this post with a blogger/google username stating why you want or need this Cold Plasma.
6. You must agree to leave your name, e-mail, and mailing address with Perricone MD.
7. The giveaway will end in two weeks, 7/27/2010 11:59 PST (pacific time).
8. The winner will be drawn with a random number generator. You have 48 hours to contact me [aly_4realz (at) hotmail (dot) com] or else a new winner be chosen.
1. Post this giveaway on your blog (+1). If it's a new blog post, it'll be (+2).
2. Tweet about this giveaway (+1).
Thank you Perricone MD for sponsoring this giveaway!!! :)
Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post are sponsored by Perricone MD. I am not affiliated with this company nor getting paid to advertise this product. This post is written with my honest opinion.
Credit: Perricone MD