Monday, June 22, 2009

IMATS 2009

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile again! :X I have no excuse, but I blame it on my flu (I had a 100 degree fever)... hehe~ :P Anyways, this weekend (Sunday to be exact) I went to my very first IMATS experience. Can I say I had a great time, but I could had enjoyed it a lot more if my body wasn't weak from the flu!!! Even with the weakness, I had a blast... wheee~ :) I wish I took more pictures, but I was too tired. Here are some of the pictures I took; let me rephrase that it's the only ones I took... lol~ :X

Isn't that cool!?!? It really looked like an arrow went through his neck.
The butterfly on her face was gorgeous and the muscles on her abs. Hot dang I need one of those (remind myself to go to the gym)!!!
While my makeup buddy was paying for her MAC product, I was so tired. I wanted to sit on the stand until I realized a real person was on it... lol~ I thought it was a fake statue. :P

There was a lot more, but I didn't have the energy to take more pictures. :X The worst part is I looked pretty nasty! Thankfully, nobody recognized me... hehe~ Now, I'll show you what I got from the IMATS. I didn't buy much so don't expect a lot of things... hehe~
This is my haul. I told you I didn't buy much... hehe~ :P

Here's my haul from MAKE UP FOR EVER:
I bought HD Primer in #6 for $19.20 (originally $32).
HD Foundation in #128 for $24 (originally $40). They were both 40% off. Pretty good deal huh!?!? :)

Speaking of foundation, couple of you guys asked me about mine. I don't know why but I tend to look paler on the blog than I really am *sigh*. Maybe it's the flash. I don't know... lol~ :P I will write my foundation for winter (I'm more paler) and summer for MAKE UP FOR EVER and MAC.

MAKE UP FOR EVER (HD Foundation):
winter: #120
summer: #128

winter: NC25
summer: NC30

They also give you a small sample lipgloss when you buy something. I got it in #3 coral color.

Here's my haul from Crown Brush:
I bought BK6 Flat Bronzer from the Luna Series for $5.
This is the S205 Pointed Blush from the Backstage Series for $5.

Then the night ended with a great Father's Day!!! :) I got my father a Sweet Potato Cake from Cafe Mak my makeup buddy introduced me too.
My dad loved it and that's what matters... hehe~ :)

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.


Askmewhats said...

Hope you feel better, and wow..the MUFE HD foundation is way cheaper at the IMATS :) those are great hauls :)

miemiemie said...

sorry to hear that you're still not feeling well..hope you will soon :)

those abs look real! haha and the statue too..haha amazing :)

great mufe finds, you get them at a real cheap price!

rasilla said...

wahh~ such awesome prices :)
Sweet potato cake is AWESOME, its as great as pistachio cake I used to always get for my birthday...until the place went out of business :(

ps I would have thought that was a statue as
pps are you over your flu now? hope so!

~tHiAmErE~ said...

everyone has been raving about the IMATS
look like it was a fun event!

& you got the MUFE stuff for 40% off..
that's great!

Mrs.Zeus said...

Awww you went to IMATS---I'm so jealous!!!

Great photos!!

Come join us for Monday matters at

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

wow lovely haul!! 40% off MUFE?! that is a good deal!!

the brushes look good :)

Jamilla Camel said...

Hope you are feeling better!

Thanks for the IMATS pics, and you got some great stuff!

LipStick Staiin said...

OMG the brushes r soo cheap!! wish i went.. but i was already too broke =(


Aradani said...

so lucky!!! those are such good deals!! awww i wanna go to imats

mayaari said...

nice haul on the MUFE stuff! I like their HD foundation, but their primers didn't really do much for me.

Jo said...

hun hope you feel much much better :)
you're so lucky you went to imats. i hope the imats coming to oz is as good as yours!

Blair said...

Hi Aly!

Oh dear, you had such a high fever! IMATS sounds great! I wish I could have gone. Take care, sweetheart!

ilovepink said...

aw i wish i went now.. haha next year for sure! lol

omg i love goguma cake! have u tried goguma latte? hehe its not bad.. i tried it at yellowhouse, its a cafe in koreatown... i know where cafe mak is haha..i went there once.. to get patbingsu..

Ai said...

hope you are feeling better now :)

and i wish i could go to IMATS but i'm to faaaaar awaaaaay lol. those look sooo soooo fun!! and the price? just WOW! :)

Melissa said...

I was in hawaii! Too bad my vacation is over. That is so weird...we are the same in MUFE hd , but different in mac! I really love those crown brushes you got, especially the flat top one!

gio said...

Hope you feel better soon.

IMATS sound great! Nice haul and wow, that's a good deal!

Blair said...

The first week, my favorite was the Samba routine (last performance)! Hmm, I didn't really enjoy any particular dance last week. I ended up downloading the song for the Bollywood dance hahaha. Do you have it? Would you like me to e-mail it to you?

Yeah Adam was very enthusiastic in kissing the other guy LOL.

Thank you for liking my FOTD and hair! I felt that my cheeks were very fat - I was going to pixelate my face or something until I remembered that the main purpose of my blog entry was FOTDs and not random pictures of my hair hahaha

miRaCLe said...

awww... sorry for commenting this late :(
hope you have fully recovered from the flu! :))

omg!! the IMATS looks so good!! wish i can be there hauling with you too!! :/
love your hauls!! :D

i love sweet potatoes :p i think the cake must be uber yummyy!! ^^
Happy father's day to your dad too!


Vanessa said...

Awwww! I am really sad we didn't get to meet! :( Hopefully we will soon! And I hope you feel better, I am a bit sick myself so I know how you feel!

izumi said...

mufe sale!! that line must've been absolutely ginormous with those prices. very nice buys :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...