Disclaimer: Press Release
Please don't forget to enter NeoCell Liposomes Collagen Giveaway. It ends December 22, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. PST (Pacific time).
Anoush Banquet Halls & Catering, a premiere Los Angeles-based event planning and catering company, believes that bringing family and friends together over great food to create memories shouldn't have to cause such a headache. What started out as a small catering company over three decades ago has evolved into a thriving business offering services ranging from bride catering and event production, to weddings, engagements, corporate events, and more. And, with an upcoming 30-YEAR ANNIVERSARY, as well as the continued expansion of its sister company, LA Banquets, with a new location to be announced in early 16, the company is positioned as experts in "all things special events."
Tips on Hosting a Stress-Free Holiday Party
It's that time of year again. You love the holidays, and you love your friends and relatives, but you've been hosting the same party in your home for 20 years, your guest list is growing, and it's going to take a week of shopping and cooking to do it again. With everything else you have to do during this busy season, it's starting to feel like a chore instead of a good time. As such, Anoush Catering is offering tips on "How to Host a Stress-Free Holiday Party!"
* Start your planning early
* Keep one running list so you can jot things down as you think of them and not on scraps paper
* Make it easy on yourself, even if you're doing all the cooking, you don't have to make everything from scratch
* Customize your menu to your guest
* Leave room for dessert
* Set the table
* Remember to relax and have fun!
Tips for Creating a Winter Themed Holiday Party
The holiday season is almost here, and everyone loves celebrating with their friends and family. The best way to achieve a perfect holiday celebration is to bring the spirit and cheer to the party itself. It may not be snowing outside, and it might be still be a warm December in various parts of the country, but you can still create a winter atmosphere inside your house, and transport your guests to a WINTER WONDERLAND!
* Set The Mood - In order to create a winter wonderland, the guests need to believe in the ambiance of the party. Try using different shades of white, icy blue's and fake snow as decor.
* Serve Winter At The Bar - Serving drinks with a wintery theme using frosted glasses, ice crystalized sugar rims, and the essential, but traditional hot chocolate is a great way to bring winter from outdoors, to indoors.
* Holiday Buffet - You really can't go wrong with the traditional ham or turkey, but don't be afraid to try other dishes. Desert is the key to a successful holiday dinner party, and the colors on the frosting, or the decoration on each bite sized desert can tell a winter story on it's own.
* Musical Yet Whimsical - Must bonds people, so why not throw on classic holiday caroles to get spirits lifted with holiday music.
Disclaimer: Press Release