It's not well known, but I think it calls for attention! I was lucky enough to receive July, I'm guessing but not 100% sure, Beauty Box 5. Before I show you what I received, let me describe the company.
The website mentioned the subscription beautifully. For that reason, I decided to past the 411.
Here's how the membership works. $12 a month is actually not bad considering the samples they give you are decent size, as well as, well-known brands.
* Monthly = $12
* Quarterly = $30, save $6 from monthly subscription
* Yearly = $100, save $44 from monthly subscription & save $20 from quarterly subscription
If you want to save money, you can definitely get quarterly or yearly. Pretty decent price I must say!
I also want to mention how beautifully the website is, blue and brown. Just gorgeous!!! :) You can also follow their Facebook and Twitter.
Now for my July Beauty Box 5...
It comes in a blue, Tiffany color, box matching their website.
This is what it looks like when you open the package.
The samples come in a cute bag with the information of the samples you received.
Here's a picture of the cute bag with the samples. I also used the brown wrinkly paper it came with. I thought it would make a great background.
* Comodynes Easy Peeling - Eliminate dead cells, deep clean pores and leave your skin feeling soft, smooth and renewed with these double-duty exfoliating towelettes. Retail: $12.99
* Blum Naturals Oil Absorbing Facial Tissues - Keep shiny summer skin at baby (and leave your makeup in tact) with these powder-free, oil-absorbing facial tissues. Retail: $2.99
Note: By the way, they gave me the full size.
* Blinc Eyeliner in Black - Summer just got a little better with this water resistant, no-smudge, easy-to-remove eyeliner that won't run or flake. Retail $26
* Everyday Minerals Blush in Girl Friday - These mineral-based blushes add the perfect natural kiss of color for that fresh-faced, feminine summer look. Retail: $10.99
* The All Natural Face Vegan Mineral Eyeshadow in Orange Ice Storm - Use these versatile, non-irritating, vegan, mineral eye shadows wet or dry to accent your beautiful eyes. Retail: $3.50
I'm going to review each product thoroughly in future posts. So stay tuned...
Thank you Beauty Box 5!!!
Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are given to me to review. I am not affiliated with any company nor getting paid to advertise any products. This post is written with my honest opinion.