Thursday, November 3, 2011

October Favorites, and Ulta and Sephora Haul

Happy belated Halloween!!! I hope everyone got to eat wonderful goodies. :) Unfortunately, I did not have time to post since I had a busy weekend. The only Halloween spirit I had was my nails.
For some odd reason, the web on my ring finger doesn't look that good in the picture. It looks better in person or at least I think so. :/

Happy  belated Halloween!!! :)


I don't have any finished products, therefore, I will only have Favorite products for the month of October.
October Favorite Products
Kirkland Daily Facial Cleansing Towelettes: For some odd reason, the last month I've been really lazy and these wipes have come in handy. Whenever I don't want to thoroughly wash my face, I wipe it clean with these. They clean my face really well, as well as, take off the makeup. I reviewed these wipes so feel free to read my review.

Face Place Cell Regenerator Moisturizer: Since it's that time of the season, your skin starts getting dry or at least it does for me. This moisturizer has thick consistency that hydrates your skin, but not enough for it to feel heavy. It's a great moisturizer for daytime, as well as, nighttime. It has helped my semi-dry skin and I'll be sad when I finish this product. You can read my review.

Shiseido The Makeup Eyebrow and Eyeliner Compact in BL2 Deep Brown: Since I finished my eyebrow pencil, I've been using this. To be honest, I bought this long time ago and haven't really touched it until now. I don't know why I took so long to try this. :/ It makes my eyebrow look natural, and it's really easy to apply. In my opinion, I think it's easier to work this than a pencil. Also please ignore all the dents in the palette. My niece got into the compact. :X

Smith's Rosebud Salve: I bought this from a trio set, and it's taking some time to even finish one. I'm pretty impressed how much product are in these tin! It's been helping me with my chapped lips. I think it's a great product to use especially during this season. I know a lot of people don't like scooping their finger into the product including me. For that reason, I use a lip brush. ;) I will review these when I get to my third tin.

The Body Shop Shimmer Cubes Palette 06: My friend bought me this for my birthday, and I'm so in love with this! They're shimmery and gorgeous. I love the mixtures of colors, as well as, the staying power. They don't crease on me and last all day. I will post swatches and looks with this soon.


I'll end with my haul from the Friends & Family deal from Ulta and Sephora. I'll start with Ulta.
I really wanted the Tarte Lip Stain Set, but it was sold out unfortunately. I went with my second choice, Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Diamond Dog. I've been wanting this eyeshadow for more than a year I believe. I don't know what took so long to get one. :/ I will review in the future post.

Now for my Sephora haul.
I bought the Tokidoki Pittura Brush Set: 24k Edition and Illamasqua Blush in Lover. It also came with three samples. The tokidoki brushes are so cute! They're soft and comes with a dangling charms. I'm a big fan of Tokidoki brushes! This is my second set. ;)

I never own an Illamasqua blush, but I heard great things about them. This gave me an opportunity to try it. I will review in the future.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my own money except for Face Place and The Body Shop. I am not affiliated with any company nor getting paid to advertise any products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

11 comments:

Jen said...

Love the Sephora Haul ^___^ Ahhh, TokiDoki Brushes.. we only stock the bags, wallets, t-shirts, caps, skateboards and suitcases right now.. Whats the quality like for the brushes? ^.^ Ahhh, I love thebdyshop's shimmer cubes too! My BFF used it on me for my ball last year and it stayed on well! I can't wait for your review :D

. said...

Awww your halloween nails are pretty cute! :D

Thanks for sharing your favourites too!

And your Ulta and Sephora haul look pretty awesome! The Tokidoki brush set is adoraaaable! And I'm sure you won't be disappointed with teh Illamasqua blush! They are so pigmented and smoooth! :D Can't wait to read your review of the blush though!

Shop N' Chomp said...

Love your cute nails! :) I have an Illamasqua blush in Katie and it's my current fave. Hope you like it too! About the Kirkland wipes, I've been using them ever since you blogged about them. XD

Anna said...

cute brushes! but how do u store them?

xoxo elle

Alicia said...

I like your nails a lot. And I've been wanting that brush set!

I hope you're doing well!

Want to let you know I've moved from Beauty and a Budget to imgalaxia.blogspot.com
Please follow there!

xo

Shop N' Chomp said...

Just what I've seen in ads. Very cute and perfect for little girls. *^_^*

Mai said...

The tokidoki brush set looks so adorable (: i think i need to check into these! great haul! thanks for sharing

CMPang x
http://maisecrets.blogspot.com/

Bonnie said...

Your nails are INSANE. I love the print. I have no idea how you did this, but I love it.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Fabuless Beauty said...

Those Tokidoki brushes sure are cute!

Anonymous said...

cute halloween nails!

I cannot live without my Smoth's Rosebud Salve too. I bought so many when I went to the US and I still have a 1 and half tin left and 2 and half tubes left. I'm obsessed!

Unknown said...

Great haul! I saw the Tokidoki brush set on sale, but decided to not get it after all. Now I'm regretting my decision - they look so cute!

P.S. In response to your comment, NYX pumpkin pie isn't very orange at all when swatched - it's more of a peachy shade.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...