Here's the picture of the eyeshadow, Baked Mineral Shadow Quad in Secluded Lagoon.
Here's how the palette looks open.
You cannot tell from the pictures of the palette alone, but it's huge! I compared it next to one of my MAC eyeshadows. I hope you can see the difference in size.
Here's the swatch of the eyeshadows from left to right. They're really pigmented and gorgeous in my opinion. Then again I can be biased since it's my typical colors. :P
I did two looks with this eyeshadow palette.
Here's how the eye looks open.
Here's how the eye looks semi-closed. I used all the colors in the palette.
Semi-closed eyes.. I did not do a good job lining my eyes, but it's all good. :X
How to enter:
1. You must be a public follower of my blog with a Google username. PLEASE do not just follow for the giveaway and then once the giveaway is over, stop following. It's just not polite!!!
2. Open to all including international.
3. You must be 18 years or older. If you're younger than 18, please get your parent's permission.
4. The giveaway will end in three weeks, August 28, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. PST (Pacific time).
5. The winner will be drawn with a random number generator. You have 48 hours to contact me at aly_4realz (at) hotmail (dot) com or else a new winner will be chosen.
Questions and extra entries:
1. You must give me the Google Username that you are using to follow my blog.
2. If you follow my Facebook page, give me the username you are using to follow. (+1)
3. If you follow my Twitter, give me the username you are using to follow. (+1)
4. If you re-tweeted the giveaway on Twitter, give me the link. (+1)
5. If you added the giveaway on the side bar of your blog, give me the link. (+1)
6. If you added a post but is on a separate giveaway page, give me the link. (+1)
7. If you added a post and is on the main page, give me the link. (+2)
I'm going end with the Aveeno Road to Healthy Skin Tour that is happening this coming Wednesday, August 10th, and Thursday, August 11th, in Santa Monica.
Free Skin Cancer Screening Tour
How Five Minutes Can Save Your Life
WHO: The Road to Healthy Skin Tour Screenings conducted by board certified local dermatologists
WHAT: The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Road to Healthy Skin Tour, presented by AVEENO® and Rite Aid, will be stopping by the area in the Tour’s 38-foot customized RV to offer free full body skin cancer screenings and the latest skin cancer information to the public. AVEENO® sunscreen samples, coupons and complimentary copies of Fitness magazine are also distributed. Screenings are first come, first serve. Local dermatologists that have donated their time will be available for media interviews. For more information, please visit www.SkinCancer.org/Tour.
WHY: Skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in the United States, with more than 3.5 million cases diagnosed annually across the country. Skin cancer is also one of the most preventable and curable form of cancer if it is detected early. The goal of the tour is to save lives by detecting skin cancers early on, and educating the public about skin cancer prevention by means of sun protection and the need for prompt, effective treatment.
Santa Monica, CA
Rite Aid #5490
2412 Pico Boulevard
Santa Monica, CA 90405
Wednesday, Aug 10th
1:30 PM – 3:30 PM
Lisa Chipps, MD
2:00 – 4:00 PM
Santa Monica, CA
Rite Aid #5488
1331 Wilshire Boulevard
Santa Monica, CA 90403
Thursday, Aug 11th
1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Heather J Roberts, MD
2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Daniel Behroozan, MD
I will not be attending since I have to work. If you're around the area or can get off work, I really recommend this! You will really benefit from this screening. It's amazing what you will learn. :)
Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money. I am not affiliated with any company nor getting paid to advertise any products. This post is written with my honest opinion.