Last week, I bought one of the Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen.
Product Review: Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in Black
Where to purchase: drugstores, mass merchandiser, and online at sallyhansen.com
Description on the package: Now you can be creative with your nails in seconds! Just press pen point to activate nail color and start designing on your nails! Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control and draw precise lines for a French Manicure. Great for designing pedicures, too!
Do not apply to bare nail. Apply base coat or polish before use. Allow polish to dry completely. Shake well with cap on. Remove cap. Push pen tip on hard surface to dispense color. Apply nail art design to nail. Allow to dry. Recap firmly after use. Seal nail with top coat when your design is complete. Protect work surface while using this product.
Thoughts: To be honest, I was skeptical in the beginning because its such a simple concept (that's why I only bought one). I thought of these products in the past, but didn't understand why they didn't exist. When Sally Hansen came out with this concept, it made me wonder. After using this, I actually want the rest.
* Its fine point making it easy to draw on your nail.
* It feels like a pen and with good handmanship its not hard to draw.
* Its very convenient.
* It comes out nice and dark.
* "Do not apply to bare nail" or "Protect work surface while using this product" on the direction is kind of creepy.
* "MAY ALSO CONTAIN: Aluminum Hydroxide, Hydrated Silica. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 30, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Black 2." as ingredients sound kind of creepy as well.
Would repurchase: Maybe.
Rating: 4/5 Tobey's Paws
Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.