Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Awards and Small Haul

All the awards I received were from one person, Diana from Paper Doll Revenge. I'm so loved by her... woo hoo~ :) I love you back girl!... hehe~ ;)

The first award is...
The rules:
1. When you receive this award, show that you're happy to the giver.
2. Nominate at least 5 blogs, that you think rocks.
3. Let them know about the award in their post.
4. Now blog like you're never blogged before.


The second award is...
List 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love! Be sure to tag them and let them know that they have won.You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sidebar letting the whole world know...you are Kreativ!

7 Things I Love...
1. my father (I am so blessed to have him in my life.)
2. Tobey (the best dongseng, younger brother, ever!)
3. my nieces and future nephew
4. making things (crochet, knitting, cross-stitching, sewing, etc.)
5. makeup and fruity-flavored perfume/body lotion
6. earrings
7. hair accessories


The last award is...
“This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog’s content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant."

“When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real. Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!”

10 honest things about me...

1. I've always loved dogs since I was young. When I was tiny and my parents couldn't find me, they just looked for a dog and I was there. :X
2. I'm clumsy. I bumped into a stop sign, got my finger stuck in a stranger's sweater, taken one tennis shoe of mine and another of my roommate, etc... :X
3. I twist my words and it comes out bad.
Stranger: What year are you?
Me: 4th grade
4. I hate cleaning.
5. I admit I'm hooked on buying makeups, earrings, and hair accessories even though I don't need any. :X
6. I like cute things like pochacco, mashimaro, pooh bear, etc...
7. I'm one of the most boring person in the world and I even know that... lol~ :X
8. I love animes!
9. I like receiving comments and e-mails! :)
10. I love when the other person tries to get to know me by making an effort! :)

The 7 nominees for the awards are *drum roll*...
Spankedelic (I have to nominate my kim-chi buddy)
Rasilla
Audrie
Yinnie
Jnie
Miss Sandy
Miracle

I tried and the key word is "tried" to pick the people I believe who hasn't received the awards yet.


I bought couple of things this week. It's nothing huge... hehe~
I bought two Revlon Matte lipsticks in 001 Nude Attitude and 002 Pink Pout. I'm sure most of you guys know there's a BOGO free sale at CVS, Walgreens, and Rite-Aid this week. I bought mine at CVS. When you use a CVS card, they have a coupon attached to the recipt. One of the coupon had a $2 off on Revlon products. So I got both lipsticks for $5.99... woo hoo~
Here's a swatch of the lipsticks on my hand. I also swatched it on my lips.

Natural lip:

001 Nude Attitude:
I didn't like this color on me much but I think it'll look good with a nice orangy-ie/peachy lipgloss on top... hehe~

002 Pink Pout:
This is such a pretty color on me! :)

I also checked out Target this week. They're having a 10% off on all Sonia Kashuk products! Go run to your Target right now... hehe~ :P This is the perfect timing, because I just finished my old concealer. I heard great things about this and I can't wait to use it... hehe~ I got this for $7.99. The regular price is $9.99, but I got 20% off (10% from the Target sale and 10% from employee from Target). No, I don't work at Target but my sister-in-law is a pharmacist at Target. She gave me a membership card since she had an extra one... woo hoo~
It has 3 cream concealers and one powder (bottom right). They also include two tiny brushes for the cream and powder.

18 comments:

Kimberly said...

gAsppppp Sonia K concealer palette looks fabulous!!! how's the consistency? I hate when it's chalky or you get those wicked racoon eyes... LMAO!

Kasumi said...

wow nude atitude is REALLY nude. it almost blends into your natural skin color. Yeah the nude color would go really well as a base.
I really like pink out on you too :)
I had a really cute Winnie the pooh quote. I'll tell you when i remember it lol
You are not a boring person!! you must be the only person thinking that...

beeyoutiful7 said...

Congrats on ur award!

I love those lipsticks you got. I always love natural lipstick. OoO I might want to check out their lipsticks tomorrow!!

xoxo

izumi said...

oo those lippies look really nice! and i agree w/ you, the pink one is very pretty on your lips :)

can't wait to see a review of your concealer palette! i'm looking for one right now :)

AskMeWhats said...

Sorry if this sound weird, but you really do have wonderful lips, I think I've said this many many times hahaha
I love reading 10things about you :) I love POCHACCO too and I collect a lot of pochacco stuffs then I evolved to PUCCA! ahahha

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

congrats to the award! the concelear looks good, must show us on your looks! really like the nude lippy on you!

fuzkittie said...

Nice haul! Pink Pout is adorable!!

kawaiikao said...

omggg i just got nude attitude too since i heard some great reviews on it!! at first i was like what....it's way too nude...but it does look great with a gloss over it :]

Vanessa said...

Yay! You got the same ones I picked out, they look gorgeous on you! And what a steal!

Anonymous said...

nice haul!

ahhhh i was tagged! lol.
but im an incredibly lazy gal...
sigh. i shall try and do it soon :)

ps nice haul~ i like the colours of the lipsticks. light and springy~ :)

Kasumi said...

I think you can! I don't know I think i actually have buyers remorse now... I'm really scared to look at my checking acct...

LipStick Staiin said...

hey! its jeSMakeup (just got ur msg) i thought i sent u an invite.. well check ur email and see if it works again! i am clumzy myself too and i also hate cleaning now a days haha

oHhh revlon lipsticks.. those two colors looks really nice.. how would u rate them? do they glide on smooth like mac and all the other good kind of lippies? let me know cuz i am intereested buyin these two colors from lookin at ur swatches! xoxo


-jeSmakeup

LipStick Staiin said...

i hope that comment went through


-jeSMakeup

Jo said...

thank you ahleesa that's very sweet :)yeah she looks gorgeous!

Kasumi said...

ooo. I will try it! yes please!

Anonymous said...

Congrats for the award. Ansd you're not boring!

Pink Pout looks so pretty on you!

miRaCLe said...

i'm back! miss so many posts from your blog! i'm catching up right now!! hehes.
thanks for nominating!! :D I'll try to do the award thingy! ^^

Kim said...

love the natural nude~~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...