Tuesday, July 4, 2017

PopSugar Must Have June 2017

Disclaimer: POPSUGAR sent me this Must Have Box to try...

I am fortunate to get PopSugar Must Have for June 2017.
The theme for June 2017 is "beach read, swim, waves, breeze, mermaids, palm trees."
The first item is Billabong Aloha Forever Trucker Hat and retails for $17.95. It's described as "keep your face out of the harmful rays while trying out the easy-to-wear trucker hat trend. This sporty cap will have you saying "Aloha" to even more oceanside activities."
Here's how the hat looks on me. It's cute and my favorite color blue!
The second item is Captain Blankenship Mermaid Sea Salt Hair Spray and retails for $24. It's described as "effortlessly style your hair with a sea salt spray that will add waves so gorgeous even a mermaid would be jealous. The organic ingredients like aloe vera and sea kelp extract will nourish your locks naturally without feeling crunchy." I'm so curious if this product will create waves on my super, straight hair.
The third item is The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo A Novel by Taylor Jenkins Reid and retails for $26. It's described as "there's nothing better than a juicy beach read. Taylor Jenkins Reid's latest novel is full of intrigue, emotional twists, and Hollywood glamour, making it easy to get lost in while soaking up the rays." I haven't had the time to read, and this gives me an opportunity to sit and enjoy a good book.
The fourth item is Aloha Collection Mid-Size Ocean Coco Palms Pouch and retails for $36. It's described as "pack your waterside essentials in this splash-proof zip pouch. The print will encourage you to get on island time and will protect your snacks, sea salt spray, and hat. You can also use it to store your wetsuit, dirty gym clothes, or other essentials as you run around town." Now I understand why the fabric of this pouch is different than most. It's to store your wetsuit and essentials on the beach. It's pretty smart I must say!
The fifth item is NCLA So Rich - Mermaid Tears and retails for $18. It's described as "keep your nails from getting dried out on sandy and chlorine-filled days with this azure-hued cuticle oil that smells like honeysuckle. The vitamin E extract blended with sunflower seed oil will bring tears of joy to your tips." I'm so excited to try this product after I finish my current cuticle oil. It sounds nice!
The sixth item is Belgian Boys Mini Cookie Stash and retails for $0.99. It's described as "while sporting your new trucker hat, channel your inner class clown by taking selfies with these adorable (and extremely delicious) mustache cookies. They're a fun-filled and portable snack to take with you on your sunny-day adventures."
Here's a closer look at one of the cookies. It's pretty tasty, adorable, and it tastes like ginger cookies.
The seventh item is Meri Meri Blue and White Party Straws and retails for $5.95. It's described as "sip your Frappuccino and other summery concoctions through festive straws that add the perfect final touch to any outdoor festivity. Cheers!" It's a cute straw and I love the color!
The special extra is Starbucks Frappuccino Coffee Drink in Caramel and retails for $2.19. It's described as "cool off and indulge in the sweet taste of a Starbucks Frappuccino Coffee Drink, made with the quality Starbucks coffee you already love. The delectable flavor will be the perfect pairing with your day of fun in the sun." I'm a huge fan of Starbucks Frappuccino and excited to receive this!

You can read my opinions on PopSugar Must Have April 2014August 2014, and December 2014. This month is all about summer and we relate summer with beach. Even though I don't go to the beach that often, the products will come in handy. I can read anywhere, the hat will protect my skin just being outside, I eat snacks and drink all the time, and so on. With that said, the Must Have subscription boxes are so worth it. You get universal products for every member of the family.

PopSugar is kind enough to offer my reader $5 off your first Must Have Box.
Code: SHOP5
Type: $5 off your first Must Have Box
No Expiration Date!


Other PopSugar Must Have received/swatch:

Disclaimer: POPSUGAR sent me this Must Have Box to try...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...