Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Reviva Labs Nasolabial Fold+ Multi-Peptide Cream

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I received some products from Reviva Labs some time ago or I should say awhile ago.

I took this picture from my Instagram. For this post, I will review the product on the right.
Product Review: Reviva Labs Nasolabial Fold+ Multi-Peptide Cream

Where to purchase: ULTA, Sprouts, Whole Foods, and online at revivalabs.com
Price: $49 for 2 oz/ 55 g

Made in USA

Description from the package:
Note: No skin cream can claim it can totally remove deep nasolabial folds, but now we can help reduce their appearance - as well as the appearance of other stubborn facial lines.

Reviva claims that nasolabial folds are not only the result of years of facial movements like smiles, laughs, etc. - but also the loss of "cheek fat."

The cheeks in a young face have a "fat pad." With age, that fat falls down toward the nose, skin sags, and nasolabial folds are formed.

Our cream's complex formula includes peptides that address deep wrinkles, plus ingredients that can help increase fatty tissue volume to soften, plump up, and help the folds look less pronounced.

But for very deep wrinkles or folds, please review our "layering" suggestions on our label and in the directions.

These deep wrinkles and folds are probably skin's toughest problem. There is no quick fix. But here's another Reviva "first" that can help you be more proud of your skin.
Ingredients:
Purified Water, Capric Caprylic Triglycerides, Sunflower Seed Oil, Matrixyl™ (Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4), Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glycerin (veg.), Adipofi ll’in™ (Propanediol (and) Ornithine (and) Phospholipids (and) Glycolipids), Progeline™ (Trifl uoroacetyl Tripeptide-2), Syn-ake™ (Dipeptide Diaminobutytoyl Benzylamide Diacetate), Aloe Leaf Juice, Shea Butter, Xanthan Gum, Hyaluronic Acid, Soy Protein, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Jojoba Seed Oil, Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vit. C), Tocopherol Acetate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Tocopherol (Vit. E), Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol.
Thoughts: To be honest, I have so much products (beauty and skin care) in my room. It's gotten to a point that I'm overwhelmed and been trying to organize. While cleaning through my products, I came upon this particular product. I've always been a fan of Reviva Labs products after being introduced. I decided to use this product before it expires.
Here's a closer look inside the container. It comes with a plastic, protection top.
Here's a closer look at the moisturizer/cream.
Here's a swatch of the product on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's no noticeable scent while applying. I just sniffed the product and there's a slight scent. It's so slight that I cannot distinguish it. I want to say it's on the floral size but I could be wrong. Secondly and from the looks from the website, they changed the packaging. The new packaging fits with their typical products in the plastic container. I like the packaging I got. It looks more higher-end and modernized. Either way, it's all about the product and I know this company focuses on that. From my experiences and I have used a lot from this brand, they never open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For that reason, it's travel-friendly. They're also small enough to carry and throw in your bag. Third, it has medium consistency. It's not too thin that it's liquidity and it's not too thick. It'll be great for all skin types even oily skin individuals. It won't be too thick for them. It's easy to apply and my skin absorbs this product quickly. Also, it doesn't leave a greasy/oily residue. It leaves a nice, smooth texture with a slight glow. As I get older, I noticed I prefer dewiness than matte. I like how it leaves my skin looking youthful. Best of all, it's hydrating. It got rid of the tightness and the dry patches disappeared. Lastly, I have never heard of nasolabial fold but it is true sagging/wrinkles happen as you age. I do have fine lines around my eyes, in-between my eyebrows, forehead, and smile line. I notice when I'm consistent with my skincare (I have a tendency not to be because of laziness), my skin improves. This product is no exception. When my skin feels hydrated, my wrinkles improve with fine lines. It's less noticeable. The deep lines take longer to improve especially on my forehead. When it improves, my skin looks more youthful and it glows. The freckles and dark spots are less noticeable.

Pros:
* No noticeable scent while applying.
* Brand is about the product not the packaging.
* Travel-friendly.
* Medium consistency.
* Great for all skin types.
* Easy to apply.
* No grease/oiliness.
* Leaves a slight glow/dewiness.
* Skin looks youthful.
* Hydrating.
* No tightness and dry patches.
* Less noticeable fine lines.
* Skin glows.
* Freckles and dark spots are less noticeable.
* Paraben-free.
* Cruelty-free.

Cons:
* Thick lines take longer to improve.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Reviva Labs products reviewed/swatch:
Under-Eye Dark Circle Serum

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...