Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Montana Silversmiths Faith, Stars and Love Layered Necklace

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I am fortunate to work with Montana Silversmiths jewelry.
Here are the jewelry pieces I choose. I already reviewed Montana Silversmiths Shining Oval Earrings (right) and Montana Silversmiths Hearts on a Swing Jewelry Set (middle). You should check out their cowgirl bling. For this post, I will review the necklace on the left.

Where to purchase: online at montanasilversmiths.com
Price: $79

Made in China

Description from the website: Add an easy, graceful style with this triple strand layered necklace, featuring a choker necklace with sideways silver tone cross, a middle strand with a chain of crystal beads, and matinee length chain dangling a small heart pendant engraved with heart and flower details. The longest chain is 24 inches, the shortest chain is 16 inches.

Dimensions:
Width: 0.637"
Height: 0.788"
Length: 24"

Warranty:
All Montana Silversmiths jewelry and accessories have a lifetime limited warranty on manufacturing defects when accompanied by a receipt. See our warranty policy for details.

Care & Storage Message:
You can maintain your silver brilliance with an occasional wipe of a damp cloth. DO NOT use chemical or abrasive cleaners.
Thoughts: To be honest, what attracted me to this necklace were the reviews. Everything written was positive. Plus, it doesn't hurt how gorgeous the necklace is.
The first layer, shortest, has a sideways cross.
The second layer has crystal beads at the bottom of the chain.
Here's a closer look at the chain of the second layer. It's different than the first and last layers.
The third layer, longest, has a heart. The front of the heart has engraved heart and flowers.
The heart opens up that you can put something inside like a small picture.
Here's the back of the heart.
Here's a closer look at the clasp of the necklace and you can see how the three chains, on the left, are gathered together.
Here's how the necklace looks on me.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, I usually don't wear necklaces. When I do, I prefer long necklaces because it concentrates the chest area. I hate necklaces that show the neck area because I have a fat neck, and not the most pleasing collarbone. It's not pleasing to the eyes. So when I read the reviews, I was intrigued. I thought it wouldn't hurt to try. Secondly, it's extremely well-made and really gorgeous in person. Each layer is detailed and different from the others. The different layers work well together and makes a great overall necklace. The part that stands out the most, in my opinion, is the heart. I love how it has an engraved heart and flower. Not only that, the heart opens up and you can put something small in there like a picture or a tiny flower. Also, the best part it has an adjustable chain. You can make the necklace short or long as you desire. I actually made the first layer more of a choker. I could have made it longer but I found it prettier that way since chokers are the biggest thing last year, 2016, and most likely continuing this year. Third, the necklace is very fashionable and modernize. I can see a lot of people wearing this as a choker. Not only that, it looks good with a lot of tops and dresses. My experience I think it looks best with a button up shirt/blouse. It gives a hit of hotness on the neck. That's just my personal experience. Lastly, I own three jewelry pieces from Montana Silversmiths and I highly recommend every single one of them. To be honest, Montana Silversmiths Shining Oval Earrings and Montana Silversmiths Faith, Stars and Love Layered Necklace are my favorites. I can see myself wearing it often!

Pros:
* Extremely well-made.
* Gorgeous.
* Sturdy.
* Different layers.
* Very detailed.
* Layers work well together.
* Adjustable chain.
* Well-made clasp.
* Light-weight.
* Comfortable.
* Fashionable.
* Modernize.

Cons:
* Cannot find in stores.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Montana Silversmiths jewelries:

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...