Monday, June 13, 2016

Manicure Monday: Sinful Colors in Unicorn

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

After trying some polishes from Sinful Colors, I became a fan. End of last year (2015), I purchased some as a gift and for myself.

This is Sinful Colors Unicorn. Since I did a thorough review of Sinful Colors in Lets Meet, I will base this on that.
Here's a closer look at the color and it's lighter in the bottle.
Here's a closer look at the brush. Compared to my favorite OPI brush, it's a lot thinner and shorter. I consider the width on the thin side.
I applied OPI Nail Envy in Original, Seche Crystal Clear Base Coat, 2 coats of Sinful Colors in Unicorn, and then topped it off with CND Vinylux Weekly Top Coat.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, I'm not a fan of the brush. It's on the thin side. I tend to like medium to wide brushes. It's just quick to paint the nails, as well as, easier to paint around the cuticles. That's my personal preference. Secondly, the consistency is on the medium. It's a good consistency and easy to apply. I can go as slow as I want and the polish will not thicken while painting. With that said, it goes on smoothly and there's no streaking and bubbles. Third, it's a gorgeous creamy beige color. I thought it'll look too light on my pale to medium skin but it actually looks good. It'll look great on all skin tones! Lastly, I'm on my fifth day wearing the polish and there's no chipping and shrinkage. Even though I'm not a fan of the brush, the quality of the polish and price makes up for it!

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Sinful Colors nail polishes reviewed/swatch:

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...