Friday, March 18, 2016

February Favorites and Finished Products 2016

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post is bought with my money except MustaeV, NYX, Cetaphil, dermae e, Skin Food, Maple Holistics, and Julep. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Please don't forget to enter JORD $25 E-gift Card. It's good until end of March, 2016.


February Favorites

Ciate in Candy Floss: I've never been a pink person or at least in my adulthood. End of last year, I became a fan of pink especially on my nails. Maybe I'm becoming feminine that would be amazing. Anyways not only is the color gorgeous, it's a great medium pink, the longevity is amazing! It lasted 7 days before I noticed chipping. I cannot wait to try other colors from Ciate to see if the brand is as good as this polish.

MustaeV 10 Lip Pro Palette: I received this product and it has been my go to color the last two months. The colors range from light to dark. Depending on the mood, I can wear it light and darker for those days when I want more color. Not only that, you can mix the colors and create your own. It's extremely versatile! Not only that, it's small enough to carry with. It has everything you need to apply lip color from a soft, sturdy brush to a mirror where you can look at.

NYX Strobe of Genius: I received this product from the NYX vending machine at Generation Beauty LA 2016. Especially in 2015, highlighting/strobing has been the biggest trend. I definitely fell for this trend as well. I love the look of shine than matte. I feel like matte ages me but that's only on me. No matter what products I use, I couldn't see the highlights on me. I think I'm just pale and most of the highlights are the same color as me. It just blended in rather than stand out. This palette actually showed on me. That's a huge plus!

Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream: I received this product from my Influenster box. I was excited to receive this product. This was my go to moisturizer in college when I had an allergic reaction in lab class. The dermatologist recommended this product. She told me it's harmless and good for the skin. With the combination of medication and this cream, my skin improved dramatically. Seeing this in the box reminded me of the college years and brought back good memories.

dermae e Firming DMAE Eye Lift: I received this product. I've always heard great things about dermae e products. For that reason, I was excited to try this product. It's as good as people recommended. It's extremely hydrating and great for aging skin around the eyes. It's also good for people who want to prevent aging. It hydrated my skin and the fine lines disappeared. I also looked more alert.


February Finished Products
Daiso Konjac Natural Plant Sponge: I bought this from Daiso after a customer recommended this product. It's actually the first konjac sponge I ever owned but wasn't the first product I used. Compared to the others I have used, I wasn't a fan of this one. The product is hard as a rock and it took forever to soften up. Not only that, I just didn't like the texture and how it felt on my skin.

Would repurchase: No!

Skin Food Peach Sake Sun Lotion SPF32 PA++: My sister-in-law bought this for me some time ago in Korea. I'm not 100% sure but from what I remember, this is discontinued. If it is, I'm sadden. This is a great sunscreen. It sinks into the skin and protects from inside out. That's the best sunscreen because it just doesn't layer onto the skin and only protects the outer skin. Not only that, it doesn't leave a white residue and it doesn't smell like chemical.

Would repurchase: If it's not discontinued, yes.

Maple Holistics Silk 18 Conditioner: I received this product and it's a great conditioner. It's extremely hydrating and great for all hair types including dry, brittle hair. It softens and I was able to run my fingers through my bleached hair.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Julep Essential Cuticle Oil: I received this product from a friend. It's my first cuticle oil and it has made a difference when I do my nails. I used this with a combination of Stilazzi Cuticle Pusher. The combination had pushed my cuticles and made painting my nails easier. Since the nail beds are smooth and soft, applying nail polish looks a lot cleaner even around the cuticles.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post is bought with my money except MustaeV, NYX, Cetaphil, dermae e, Skin Food, Maple Holistics, and Julep. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...