Friday, June 12, 2015

Tangle Teezer The Original in Plum Delicious

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

After I got Hair Color at Nelson j Salon, as well as, retouches, I knew I needed a better brush. My hair went through a lot and a normal comb/brush wasn't doing it anymore. I've heard great things about Tangle Teezer.

Where to purchase: stores that sell Tangle Teezer like Sally Beauty and online at tangleteezer.com
Price: $14.99

Made in Great Britain

Description on the packaging: Tangle Teezer boats a revolutionary teeth formation that delivers speedy and gentle results. Helps minimise hair breakage caused by mistreatment when detangling. Promotes healthy looking hair by noticeably increasing shine, leaving it looking silky smooth after styling.
Thoughts: I purchased mine at Sally Beauty. Now looking at the website, they have a huge selection of Tangle Teezer. Unfortunately for me at the time of purchase, they only had one design.
Here's how the handle looks. In the picture, it looks bluish purple. It really isn't. It's purple through the naked eyes.
Here's how the brush side looks, and it's true to color!
Here's another angle of the teeth of the brush. It's a little hard to tell. There's two lengths of the teeth. one is half the size of the other.
Here's a closer look at the teeth.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, I've had this brush more than half a year. I think it's about time I review, as well as, I kind of want to do a comparison with another brush. I will review that brush first before I do a comparison. Secondly when I first saw the shape of the brush, I thought it was only for right handed individuals. Now that I've been holding it on the left hand, it's as comfortable as holding on the right hand. The dents and shape was designed fully well for both hands. I'm pretty impressed I must say! Third, you can use this wet or dry. Honestly, isn't most brushes used wet and dry or am I in denial? Lastly and the reason why I purchased this brush is how well it works on dry, damaged hair. Since I got my hair bleached/dyed/retouches, it's been extremely hard to comb through. It's even hard with width tooth comb. This brush has come in handy. It's a lot easier to brush through my hair. Ever since I got this brush, this is the only one I use!

Pros:
* Comes in a varieties of shape and color.
* Great for professionals.
* Can be used wet and dry.
* Comes with two sizes of teeth.
* Comfortable on the palms of hand.
* Great for dry, damaged hair.
* Easily combs through hair.

Cons:
* Not a variety are sold in stores.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

1 comment:

Sachi said...

these are great! Wish I had bought mine a loooong time ago

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...