Tuesday, November 4, 2014

UNi RoseHip Seed Oil

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

I am fortunate to work with UNi from Amazon.

Product Review: UNI RoseHip Seed Oil

Where to purchase: online at amazon.com
Price: $16.49 for 60 mL/ 2 fl oz

Description from the press kit:
MULTIPURPOSE USAGE ROSEHIP SEED OIL
* Daily Moisturizer.
* Diminish the appearance of scars, stretch marks, sun burns, fine line and wrinkles.
* Nourish and hydrate dry and aging skin.
* Treats dryness and roughness.
* Evens skin tone. Excellent for hyper-pigmentation, age spots and other skin discoloration.
* Anti-inflammatory and antioxidants.
* Corrects UV damages.
* Regenerates skin cells and repairs damaged skin tissue.
Ingredients:
Click on the picture to see the full size.
Thoughts: I like the idea it's a versatile product. For that reason, I was curious.
It comes in a dropper and you have full control of the quantity you want.
Here's a swatch of the product on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, I never knew the smell of rose hip until this and another product I tried. They both have the same smell. I'm not a huge fan but after awhile, I get use to it. Secondly, I like that it comes in a dropper. I don't know if I got a bad dropper or not, but it drops a little at a time. It's best to move quickly from the bottle to my hand. Third, it reminds me of Bio Oil. It has that oily feel to it but it's not greasy. Once it's absorbed, the skin feels really soft and shiny. Lastly, I love that it's a versatile product. You can use on your face, body, hair, and so on. I actually used it on my stretch marks. The last couple of months I've been obsessed with my stretch marks. For some reason, they seem more pronounced than before. Maybe it's a sign of aging? I don't know but I don't like it. Since I haven't been using it that long, I cannot say anything but my skin feels a little bit tighter.

Pros:
* Organic.
* Travel-friendly.
* Full control of the quantity you want; comes in a dropper.
* Versatile product; skin, body, hair, and so on.
* Medium to thick consistency.
* Not greasy.
* Skin is soft and smooth.
* Hydrates.

Cons:
* Can only be purchased on Amazon.
* Unique smell that I'm not fond of.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4/5 Tobey's Paws

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...