Friday, November 14, 2014

L'Elixir Laboratories Joyeux Radiance Serum

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

I am fortunate to work with L'Elixir Laboratories from Amazon.

Product Review: L'Elixir Laboratories Joyeux Radiance Serum

Where to purchase: online at amazon.com

Description from the press kit: A powerful face lift + hyaluronic acid + peptide + anti-oxidant skin therapy that smoothes, firms and renews. Volumizes and fills skin to give a visibly more youthful appearance. Instantly melts into the skin where it works with formulated with concentrated nutritious ingredients to enhance the natural power of skin and maximize your beauty potential. Firmness is enhanced and lines are plumped.
Ingredients:
Thoughts: To be honest, the past 20 minutes I searched on Amazon and Google trying to search for this product. I'm not too sure what happened but I cannot find any information. With that said, I'm still going to be honest with my opinion.
It comes in a dropper and you have full control the quantity you want.
Here's a swatch of the serum on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's no scent whatsoever even sniffing with my nose. Secondly, the consistency of the serum is in-between thin to medium. There's no sticky residue and it's close to being colorless. In all honesty, it reminds me of water but not as liquidity but you know it's not water. It has that slight look all serums have. I hope that makes sense. Third, it goes on easily and there's no greasiness/oiliness to this product. Now for the most important part, how it affects my skin. While applying the product, I can tell it's slightly hydrating. I compared my two hands. One hand had the serum and the other didn't. The one with the serum is soft and smooth. With that said on the face, I definitely can tell it's hydrating. My skin feels less dry. Other than that, I haven't noticed anything. Then again with a lot of these products, I haven't had the chance to really test them out.

Pros:
* Comes in a sturdy bottle.
* Travel-friendly.
* Comes with a dropper; sanitary safe.
* Full control of the dropper.
* No scent whatsoever.
* Skin feels smooth and soft.
* Not greasy/oily.
* Hydrating.

Cons:
* Cannot find in stores.

Would repurchase: Maybe.
Rating:  3.5/5 Tobey's Paws

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Sounds like the results were amazing in comparison to both hands.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Ahleessa said...

It's a good product for sure.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...