Monday, November 4, 2013

Mont Bleu Interviews Me

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are given to me. I also took picture from their blog and information from their website with permission. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Please don't forget to enter SkinSpirit $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway. It ends Saturday, November 9, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. PST (Pacific time).

Please don't forget to enter Aveeno National Oatmeal Day Giveaway. It ends November 18, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. PST (Pacific time).


Unfortunately, I will not have "Manicure Monday." It'll be back next week. My schedule got changed around to prepare my nails for Halloween. Now, I am wearing a new color and cannot wait to show next week! Even though I'm not posting a nail look/swatch, I am excited to share an interview I did with Mont Bleu. It's nail polish related questions. If you don't know about Mont Bleu, here's an information I got from their website.

"Mont Bleu Ltd Company is one of the world leading suppliers of glass nail files. Our glass nail files are made of high quality Czech glass; they are decorated by patterns, or by Swarovski crystals. At present our company is growing, and we became one of the main producers of the accessories decorated with original Swarovski crystals in Europe."

I had the honor to receive some of their products in the past, you can read my review on their glass nail files. This has changed my life. I don't cut my nails anymore but I file them in shape every week. It's quick, easy, and comes out beautiful! I also have reviewed their compact mirror. I still carry this in my purse and I get a lot of compliments. Not only that, they surprised me with a wonderful package. You can check out the post and see what I got.

Not only is the products high quality and highly recommended, they're a great company! When they contacted me and wanted to interview me. I was honored and I did not have to think twice!
Here's the link to the interview they did of me. I hope you get to check it out and leave a message. I would be appreciated! :)

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are given to me. I also took picture from their blog and information from their website with permission. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

3 comments:

YomiC said...

I always knew it's best to file them in shape... I am just so lazy...


http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/

Sachi said...

awesome!!

Ahleessa said...

Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...