Please don't forget to enter Aveeno "On the Fly Fix-Up" Giveaway. It ends November 4, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. EST (Eastern time).
Happy Oatmeal Day!!! :)
Today, October 29th, 2012, is the National Oatmeal Day. Most of us eat oatmeal or some type of oat in our cereal or bread. Did you know there are many other uses of oat other than food? Here are some examples.
If you look at Use 4: Oat For Moisture, oat is recommended by most dermatologists for dry skin. It provides 24 hours moisturization for softer, healthier looking skin. Since winter is soon approaching, I know for a fact my skin will get dry and will need moisture. If you're like me, you will need products with oats to moisturize your skin. Aveeno has been generous to offer two "Oat Bundle" Giveaway to my readers! Each package includes...
Daily Moisturizing Lotion
'This naturally nourishing lotion contains Natural Colloidal Oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is now proven to help skin build a "moisture reserve," so skin can replenish itself. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's fragrance free, non-greasy, noncomedogenic and gentle enough for everyday use - good for sensitive skin.'
Daily Moisturizing Body Wash
"This daily body wash cleanses and moisturizes for visibly healthier skin every time you shower. Its breakthrough formula combines Natural Colloidal Oatmeal - long known to soothe skin - with a unique blend of natural oils and emollients, to help replenish skin's natural moisture. The creamy body was lathers gently and then rinses clean, resulting in softer, smoother, healthier-looking skin long after you shower. It's lightly fragranced, soap free, dye-free and hypoallergenic so it's gentle enough for sensitive skin."
Skin Relief 24-Hour Moisturizing Lotion
"Rich, yet fast absorbing, this hydrating lotion starts working immediately to nourish and restore essential moisture to extra-dry or sensitive skin so it looks and feels healthier,
- Clinically shown to help relieve itchy, extra dry skin
- Gentle enough for sensitive skin
- Free of fragrance and steroids"
Skin Relief Body Wash
"This creamy body wash moisturizes as it gently cleanses to soothe itchy, dry skin. The unique Aveeno formula combines Natural Colloidal Oatmeal - known for its skin-soothing benefits - with rich emollients, so it holds in moisture even after you rinse so your skin feels soft and smooth all day long. And its soap-free, dye-free, fragrance-free and hypoallergenic, so it's gentle enough for sensitive skin."
Prizes: Two readers will win "Oat Bundle" giveaway prize of Daily Moisturizing Lotion, Daily Moisturizing Body Wash, Skin Relief 24-Hour Moisturizing Lotion, and Skin Relief Body Wash.
Giveaway Dates: October 29, 2012 at 12:00 a.m. EST to November 11, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. EST (Eastern time).
How to enter:
1. You must be a public follower of my blog with Google username (I will check). PLEASE do not just follow for the giveaway and then once the giveaway is over, stop following. It's just not polite!!!
2. Post a comment on this blog post. If you don't comment, you are NOT entered.
3. Open only to the people living in the U.S.
4. You must be 18 years or older. If you're younger than 18, please get your parent's permission.
5. The winner will be drawn with a random number generator. You have 48 hours to contact me at aly_4realz (at) hotmail (dot) com or else a new winner will be chosen.
1. Follow Aveeno Facebook page. (+1)
2. Follow my Facebook page. (+1)
3. Follow my Twitter page. (+1)
4. Re-tweeting the giveaway daily. (+1 daily)
5. Posting the giveaway on your blog. (+1)
Thank you Aveeno for the giveaway!!! :)
Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are pictures and description taken from Aveeno. I am not affiliated with any company nor getting paid to advertise any products. This post is written with my honest opinion.