Sunday, November 25, 2012

Misikko Hana Air Professional Hair Dryer

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I am fortunate to work with Misikko and Hana Salon. Misikko is an online website dedicated to the best professional styling tools and beauty products on the market. Their theory is

"to easily shop and compare the best professional styling tools & beauty products on the market. As beauty aficionados and savvy consumers, our goal is to help you learn about the tools of the trade so you can find the right salon tools & products at the right prices - whenever & wherever the mood strikes."

I took this from the website.

Product Review: Hana Air Professional Hair Dryer

Where to purchase: online at misikko.com and hanasalon.com
Price: $194.99

Made in Korea

Description from the website: HANA Salon presents the powerful HANAair hair dryer. This dryer has been Salon tested and Salon recommended since its inception. Inspired by Italian design, the combination of HANAair's strongest AC motor along with its tourmaline lined ceramic heater will dry your hair up to 60% faster maintaining natural shine while promoting healthy luxurious hair.

Hana Salon Air Hair Dryer Features:
* Ion Technology-condition hair & reduces static electricity
* Tourmaline & Titanium Oxide Technology-natural ions promote healthier hair
* Silver Nanotechnology-for antibacterial Protection
* Scratch Resistant Shell with black metallico finish adds durability and is easy to clean
* Long life motor with low noise
* Gyroscopically balanced for easy handling
* Fiberglass concentrator
* Italian Design
Thoughts: I received this hair dryer at the most perfect time! My old hair dryer broke and was in decision of choosing a new one. For that reason, I had high hopes from the beginning. Sometimes it's not a good thing and sometimes it is.

Before I review the hair dryer, let's talk about packaging. Misikko really takes great care of their packaging. Not only is it sturdy so it doesn't break, it's packaged beautifully.
When I opened the big box, this is what was inside. It's so gorgeous! I love the purple, in the plastic heart container, and white flowers. I put it together with the red and white flowers I received the first time (yes, I still have it). Not only that, but there were more underneath the bubble wrap. Here are all the goodies I received.
There was a teddy bear underneath the bubble wrap and the purple flowers in the plastic heart container.
They included ELF eyelash curler and a brush. I've heard great stuff about the ELF curler so I'm excited to try this out.
Here's a closer look at the brush.
Inside the purple bag (I received two), there's a hand sanitizer and nail files. I felt like a kid opening up presents which was exciting since I hardly get presents nowadays.
With every purchase from Misikko, you receive a pouch to put your styling tool. It's heat proof.
Here's how it looks when it's closed with the Hana logo.

Not only is the packaging beautiful, it comes with a sturdy box that you can re-use.
Top of the box.
Front of the box.
Inside the box and it comes with magnetic to close.
Bottom of the box.

Now for the hair dryer...
It's very sleek and classic looking. I love that the hair dryer is black. It's definitely appealing to professional users. It also comes with an attachment, the circle part, that you can hang on the side if you like. It's perfect for hair dressers.
You can use the hair dryer without the attachment.
You can use it with the attachment.
The other end of the hair dryer.
The handle of the hair dryer. It comes with multi-speed, as well as, different level of temperature.
Here's the plug. Let me tell you the cord is extremely long! It's great for professional, because it gives the hair dresser space to move around with the dryer.
Here's how my hair looks after I blow dried it. I have layers, but it hardly shows. After blow drying and not only does the layers show, my hair is smooth and sleek.

To end my thoughts, this hair dryer is amazing!!! For one thing, the levels of the speed is stronger than most hair dryers I have ever used. Their low would equal the strength of my highs of all the hair dryers I have used in the past. Therefore, this hair dryer is double the strength of all the hair dryers I have used in the past. Not only is it powerful, it doesn't damage the hair! Whenever I dry my hair, it becomes more sleeker and smooth. It feels so nice that I touch and play with it all the time. I already have straight hair, but it's a little on the frizzy side and makes me look like I have a lot of hair when I don't. With this dryer, my hair looks gorgeous. I've been comment how sleek my hair looks. Love it!

Pros:
* Hana; trustworthy brand.
* Comes with a sturdy box with magnets that you can re-use.
* Sleek, classic looking.
* Comes with an attachment to blow dry.
* Can hang on the side.
* Long cord; great for dressers to move around.
* Comes with different strength and temperature.
* Stronger than most home used hair dryers.
* Does not damage hair.
* Makes hair more sleek and smooth.

Cons:
* Hard to find in stores.
* Long cord; it could be bothersome if used at home.

Would repurchase: Yes!
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Hana Salon products reviewed/swatch:

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

6 comments:

L e n a said...

oh, my "unnie" from the hair salon uses this brand! must be a good one.
your reviews are always so awesome! :)

Ahleessa said...

This is a great hair dryer! I can understand your unnie liking this. It's also made from Korea. Okay, maybe I'm being biased in that... hehe~

Kim said...

thank you for the info, but I personally prefer the karmin g3 hair dryer, it's my favorite right now, keeps my hair soft and smooth. :D

Ahleessa said...

Thank you for commenting! Oh, I'll look into Karmin g3 Hair Dryer out of curiosity... hehe~

akbar ali said...

whats the price this hair dryer

Ahleessa said...

$194.99... You can purchase this at misikko.com and hanasalon.com. I hope that helps. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...