Happy Belated Thanksgiving Day!!! I hope you had a lot of turkey. :)
I posted my Sephora haul and think it's about time I review my Tokidoki 24-Karat Brush Set.
Product Review: Tokidoki Pittura Brush Set: 24-Karat Edition
Where can you purchase this: Sephora
Made in China
Description from the site:
What it is: A set of four makeup brushes detailed with metallic colors and tokidoki charms.
What it does: The criminally cute 24-karat crew of tokidoki characters comes to life with this set of professional-quality synthetic makeup brushes.
This set contains four makeup brushes:
- Ciao Ciao Star Powder Brush
- Latte Eyeshadow Brush
- Adios Star Smudge Brush
- Unicorno Eyeliner/Lip Brush
What else you need to know: With decadent detailing and a mixture of black, white, gold, and silver shades. Tokidoki has gone 24k. It started inside tokidoki headquarters where Simone Legno, the artist behind it all, has a skateboard hanging on the wall. Printed with metallic-colored artwork, its opulent-yet-edgy look served as inspiration for this crew of tokidoki characters.
My thoughts: When I first saw this through e-mail, I knew I had to have it! It needs to go with my other Tokidoki brush set I own. I'm a big fan of Tokidoki, at the same time, a fan of the brushes. They're so soft, cute, and overall good brushes!
When I first got the brush set, it was hard to say. The brushes seem dark and not gold-like. I guess you can say it's best to see them during the day. :X The biggest brush, powder brush, has two female characters.
I had to take the picture during daytime outside or else it won't show. It's made of gold so it's really metallic and shiny. That's the reason there's a reflective brightness on the handle. It's the best I could do. :X
Here's the other female character. The other smaller three brushes only have this character. It's too small to have both.
I love how classic looking the handles are, at the same time, they added the cuteness with the charms.
* Tokidoki; just a big fan!
* Limited edition; honored to have one.
* Cute characters.
* Classic looking.
* Charms can be detached.
* Can use charms for other things.
* No bleeding and shedding during initial wash.
* Soft hair.
* Hair does not blend.
* Limited edition.
Would I repurchase: Yes!
Rating: 4.5/5 Tobey's Paws
When I went to the Too Faced Event, they gave all of us Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
How to enter:
1. You must be a public follower of my blog with Google username (I will check). PLEASE do no just follow for the giveaway and then once the giveaway is over, stop following. It's just not polite!!!
2. Open to everyone including international.
3. You must be 18 years or older. If you're younger than 18, please get your parent's permission.
4. The giveaway will end in three weeks, December 18, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. PST (Pacific time).
5. The winner will be drawn with a random number generator. You have 38 hours to contact me at aly_4realz (at) hotmail (dot) com or else a new winner will be chosen.
Questions and extra entries:
1. You must give me the Google Username that you are using to follow my blog.
2. If you follow my Facebook page, give me the username you are using to follow. (+2)
3. If you follow my Twitter, give me the username you are using to follow. (+1)
4. If you follow my Twitter and re-tweeted the giveaway, give me the link. (+2)
5. If you added the giveaway on the side bar of your blog, give me the link. (+1).
6. If you added a post but is on a separate giveaway page, give me the link. (+1).
7. If you added a post and is on the main page, give me the link. (+3)
8. Just for the fun, which one is my favorite charm? (+2)
Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my own money except for TFSI. It was given in a swag bag. I am not affiliate with any company nor getting paid to advertise any products. This post is written with my honest opinion.