Thursday, October 20, 2011

What Do You Think of Clipless Curling Iron?

We all know you can straighten your hair with a flat iron, but did you know you can curl it as well? You can use all types of flat iron, but I recommend Titanium Flat Iron.
Not only will it curl and straighten, it is good for the hair! The titanium flat iron will remove static giving you silky shiny hair, seals in the natural oil from your hair, and locks in the moisture. I was fortunate to receive Karmin Salon Pro G3 Salon Pro Touramaline Hair Straightening Flat Iron. What a tongue twister! :P You should read my review, as well as, see pictures of my hair before and after. ;)

Flat iron isn't the only way to curl your hair. You can use Clipless Curling Iron.
Unfortunately, I don't own one of these but I find it intriguing!!! The idea of curling your hair without a clip sounds great. I have questions for the people who own one of these.

How do you compare this to a curling iron with a clip? Would you recommend I get one of these?

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are pictures taken from safrons. I am not affiliated with any company but I am getting sponsored to write this post. This post is written with my honest opinion.

9 comments:

ShinyPrettyThings said...

i own a clipless curling iron. it curls a diff kind of curl. but i have to use a glove bc im clumsy & will easily burn my hand lol. the curl is a lot more natural than w a reg curling iron

Anonymous said...

I have the Karmin G3 Salon Pro and it works amazing, leave my hair soft, shiny and super straight. I'm thinking about getting the curling iron too. :D I totally recommend it. It's the best !!

Christine said...

I love clipless curling irons, use them all the time to curl my hair. Prefer them over the ones that have a clip :)

Xo, Christine♥

♥Piper♥ said...

I just saw one of those curling irons you mention here at walmart the other day and I was thinking they would be more work and irritating to use, but I have not tried one yet so I can not validate this, lol.

Rainy Days and Lattes said...

Cool! That IS interesting! It should really neat to use! :)

Rinny said...

This is really intriguing....I am a bit curious as to how the hair stays wrapped around the curling iron if there isn't a clip to hold it in place. I can see why this would be better than a conventional curling iron though, because it won't leave a crimp in your hair.

Rinny said...

Oh and to answer your question - I am 5' 2.5" :P

Ahleessa said...

Anonymous: Thank you for the recommendation! I do have to agree the flat iron is great! :)

wifluvelle said...

i just got the conair clipless and i dont know how to use >.<

xoxo elle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...