I heard so many people rave about Physicians Formula Eye Booster, therefore, I had to get one for myself and try it out. Who wouldn't want to try a product that lines your eyes, at the same time, lengthens and thickens your lashes.
Product Review: Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum in Black
Where can you purchase this: drugstore, mass retail, and online
Price: $10.99 for 0.016 fl oz/0.5 mL
Made in Japan
Description on the back:
2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum
* High-tech formula visibly enhances natural lash growth while providing the instant definition of a liquid eyeliner, in one easy step!
* Lash Boosting complex targets the root of lashes where it is most effective in providing nutrients associated with growing long, thick lashes.
Ultra-precise Brush-Tip Applicator
* Innovative and easy to use eyelining tool delivers effortless definition.
High-performance, 24-Hour Wear
* High-tech Japanese formula is long-wearing, water-resistant and smudge-resistant.
Click on the picture to see the original size.My thoughts: When it comes to lengthening your lashes as well as thickening, I get excited. Who wouldn't want to try and believe in products that can make your lashes look like a doll.
After this swatch, it all went downhill. :X
In the picture, it looks black but it wasn't. It's more on the grayish side on the eyes which I'm not a big fan of. I like my dark, black lines. The only credit I give is that it's not shiny. I used it for one week straight to see if my lashes grew. I probably had to give it more than a week, but I just couldn't. It looked horrible on daily basis! I had to go back to a darker gel liner, Maybelline EyeStudio Gel Eyeliner. For that reason, I cannot answer if it makes your lashes grow or not.
* Physicians Formula; most products I have had great experience.
* Love the concept of the idea of lining your eyes, at the same time, growing.
* Silver packaging.
* Sharp brush.
* Lasted a long time.
* Not dark enough.
* Too liquid-y.
* It would line certain parts and certain parts have too much serum.
* Hard to redraw because of the serum.
* I didn't use it too long to see if my lashes grew. :X
Would I repurchase: No!
Rating: 1/5 Tobey's Paws
The last couple of months I've been using different masks thanks to wonderful people in my life. :)
Luna sent these three Aqua Sense masks! I have never heard of them until she sent them. Oh mi goodness these smell divine!!! It's probably the best smelling masks I have ever tried. The left one is Hokkaido Grape Mask and it does smell likes gapes. I always loved the smell of grape. :) The middle one is Sapporo Premium Yoghurt Mask and it smelled like Asian milk candies. The last one is Hakone Oats & Honey Blend Masks and it smells like oats. I didn't particularly smelled honey. I love all of them and they even plump my face. I definitely recommend these. :)
Amy Naree gave me this mask to try! This is FaceQ in Luffa + Adlay Mask. These masks don't particularly have scent but they plump your face. Other than plumping your face, it also comes in cute packaging. I was able to try the purple and pink as well thanks to Luna. I definitely recommend these as well! :)
Thank you Luna and Amy Naree for these masks!!! :)
Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my own money except for the masks. They were gifts. I am not affiliated with any company nor getting paid to advertise any products. This post is written with my honest opinion.