Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!!! I hope you guys get everything you wish for, get to eat good food, and be surrounded by love ones. :)
Tobey, Santa's elf, wishes everyone a good Christmas as well! :) Yes, this is a recycle picture from long time ago, but I can't resist. I just love this picture! He looks so adorable... hehe~ :D


Edit: Since I posted this up to now, I don't know what exactly happened. I know some of you guys read the post and some might not. If you haven't read it, then it's a good thing... hehe~ For the people who read it, I'm as clueless as you... lol~ I really do regret posting it!!! I will leave at that... hehe~ :X

I will say one thing though. Friends are there to listen and give advice. Sometimes they give you an advice you don't like, but they do it because they care. If you can't take the advice, you don't just remove them out of your life without a reason or talk. True friends are there through thick and thin. There will be arguments and disagreements, but you talk about it. That's how people grow!!!

15 comments:

Madz said...

Merry Christmas Ahleessa! Toby is such an adorable, behaved dog in your photo. :)

amynaree said...

happy holidays! awww what a nice gift, i've been meaning to get my hands on all the stila traveler's palette!

hehe i wasn't at the doc's office but i was in the gym locker room at work, so that's why there was a scale! :)

G A B Y said...

Congrats! the hard Candy eyeshadows look lovely! I love baked eyeshadows (=

Shop N' Chomp said...

Hee hee...so cute! Tobey makes the perfect elf. =D Awesome love pack! Really like the color of that gloss.

Happy Holidays to you and your family!!! =D

Dina (XYYan) said...

Merry Christmas! Tobey is so cute~ :D
That's a really wonderful Christmas gift :)

Nic Nic said...

Happy Holidays Alyssa! Toby looks so adorable!

Aradani said...

nice gift! that vs gloss looks so pretty! I should look for that at a VS sale sometime. Merry Christmas!

kawaiikao said...

merry christmas to you too! ahh that gloss is really cute!

Shop N' Chomp said...

Merry Christmas!

(I had to get rid of it due to spam)

Fabuless Beauty said...

Merry Christmas! I love the pic of your dog =)

Fabuless Beauty said...

Merry Christmas and I love the pic of your dog!

Fruity Lashes said...

merry xmas babe!

..R May A.. said...

hope you had a wonderful christmas :)
and happy new year!! x

Jennifer said...

Hi Ahleessa!

I missed out that post while i was traveling! Hope you've had a great Xmas and happy new year to you and Tobey! he's cute <3

..R May A.. said...

ooh your dog's adorable :)
happy new year!! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...